Aquarius Tarot – You Are Not Losing Hope
– Quick View –
Your free Aquarius love tarot reading for August 2023 summary:
Oracle: Mermaid’s Love | Energies: ambitious and hopeful
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aquarius tarot
Oracle | Aquarius tarot
You are not faltering, dear Aquarius. While the odds seem to be not in your favor right now, you are coming from a mature space to deal with accepting the reality of the situation.
The cards are telling you that you have the strength and resilience to overcome any obstacles that come your way. So you can actually be that confident girl (in the video’s Oracle) who can actually defeat your insecurities and help yourself achieve victory.
Your willingness to accept the reality of the situation and face it head-on is a testament to your inner strength.
Progress may seem slow or difficult, but the moment you allow fear to hold you back, the more you steer yourself away from manifestation.
The cards are indicating that your hard work and determination will pay off in the end.
You may also be called to tap into your creative side and think outside the box. Moreover, the cards are suggesting that a new approach or perspective may be needed to overcome the challenges you are facing.
Take a different path, but don’t forget about your solid plan.
The Mermaid’s Love is a reminder to acknowledge differences in dealing with problems. But these differences do not take away the fact that there is a perfect love union between you and your partner. Come from a place of love in accepting those differences, because they make you stronger and balanced. Moreover, come from a place of respect—in what ways can you support each other in your own ways?
Instead of one-upping the other, think of ways to actually work together in defeating a common problem. The problem is not your partner—don’t be hyper-focused on how your partner is trying their best to deal with the situation in a way they know how.
Discover ways to give and take, dear Aquarius. Know that better things are on the horizon.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Eight of Cups
You have taken practical steps to change your life. Though your circumstances are challenging, you are prepared to meet any incoming obstacles.
The dewy sheen of your dreams is lost in the face of reality. You find yourself making difficult personal choices and leveraging practical sacrifices over your ideals.
2 of Cups
This refers to a healthy and mutually beneficial unity. It bodes well for partnerships of all kinds, from romantic relationships to business partnerships, striking a healthy balance between the pair and the individuals.
There is an imbalance of emotional investment in the partnership. It warns of unfair, tense, or temporary unions.
Ace of Swords
The Ace of Swords indicates intense focus, clarity, and an unyielding resolve. This is the beginning of a realization, a breakthrough moment where goals that previously were poorly understood are seen fresh.
There is an incomplete understanding of your goals and aspirations. Perhaps your understanding is too broad, and you have not yet narrowed your focus. Take things one step at a time and cover your bases in achievable increments.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more