Aries Love – Something Else Is Worth Your Time!
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for November 2023 summary:
Oracle: Align Your Life | Current energy: analysis paralysis
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Aries love tarot full reading
Aries love tarot Oracle message
Mending a shattered heart never feels like a just experience, does it? Investing your complete energy and emotions into someone or a situation, only to feel disregarded and unappreciated, can indeed leave a lingering, bitter sting.
But perhaps it wasn’t a matter of you being inadequate, but rather the person in question or the circumstance that wasn’t quite the right fit for your energy.
You pushed your limits, stretched your boundaries, and gave it your all. But now, it’s time for you to gather your strength for a fresh start. There’s an exciting, creative project just around the corner. Consider it as a wonderful, unexpected gift from the universe, an extraordinary chance not only to rediscover your worth but also to redefine who you truly are.
So how will you seize this life-changing opportunity? A journey of self-discovery awaits, leading you down a path possibly unfamiliar, yet intriguing.
Also, two individuals will cross your path, providing you with unique perspectives. One will be pragmatic and methodical, providing practical advice, while the other will be enticingly charming, giving butterflies in your stomach.
Spirit now invites you to Align Your Life to prepare yourself for the beautiful gifts coming at you.
Ask yourself, what is no longer aligned in your life with who you truly are?
Remember that we are beings of cycles, growing and evolving with each passing season. Resist the urge to be static, to remain who the world wants you to be.
Let go of past versions of yourself—the roles you once defined yourself by. Embrace your weirdness, your uniqueness, your authenticity. Authenticity is an ingredient to a quicker manifestation.
You may have outgrown certain relationships or circumstances. It might be time to reassess, realign, and become congruent with who you truly are today. Embrace your evolution, dear Aries! Don’t resist.
Recognize and acknowledge your past mistakes, but simultaneously, release any guilt that might be holding you back.
Take heart in the knowledge that every end is a new beginning. It is done!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Nine of Swords
Even though you have all but given up, you continue to fret or worry over everything. You must find and confront those things that haunt you.
You are anxious and wrecked with guilt, but you avoid sources of your anxiety. You cannot bring yourself to seek help, and you continue to suffer alone.
The Magician (Major Arcana)
You are taking steps to realize your dreams. There is planning and intentionality involved, as well as resourcefulness and a clarity of purpose. The Magician believes that luck favors the prepared.
Your desire for control can be stifling or destructive.
King of Cups
The King represents patience, compassion, and stewardship. You or someone around you is intentional about addressing strong and unruly emotions with great sensitivity and care, and guides you toward emotional maturity and levelheadedness in trying times, particularly where a diplomatic and even-handed response is required.
There is emotional abuse and manipulation around you. You or someone around you is selfish, temperamental, and vindictive. This person may be leveraging guilt to get what they want, and shifting blame on others when things go wrong.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…