Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do Today
Mastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all kinds of steps, but if you forget personalizing it such as connecting with your intuition, then it may never be brought to fruition.
Manifestation is the practice of bringing into reality the things, experiences, and circumstances that you desire through the power of your thoughts and beliefs. It is based on the principle that your thoughts and energy can shape your reality.
Moreover, opportunities and synchronicities may present themselves, but it is up to you to seize them.
The key concept behind manifestation is the Law of Attraction, which states that like attracts like. This means you will receive the same energetic match as the one you put out there. That means, if you put the energy of love out there, you will receive the same energy back.
One thing to remember:
The law of Attraction gives you who you are, not what you want.
Whether you like it or not, the art of manifestation requires work. As you continue reading, you will know that the most important part of manifestation is working towards yourself.
When your vibration aligns with your desire, you will never have to come from a place of lack. That means thinking that you don’t have, nor deserve it.
This means that the thoughts and emotions you focus on (emphasis on FOCUS) will attract similar experiences and opportunities into your life.
How to Begin Mastering the Art of Manifestation: 3 Tools You Need and You Already Have
The best part is that all of us are equipped with these three tools—you already have them! You will have to utilize these tools in every step. Always remember these three, because not only they are your ultimate allies to manifestation, but they are also your weapons against self-doubt and impatience.
Inner work is the main key to manifestation.
Ever wonder why when you’re feeling unlucky once, it multiplies? That’s because the negative energy fed on that first instance is amplified so much so that you attract more negative energy.
The work you put into yourself will make you a force to reckon with. As a result, you will be that magnet that pulls in what you desire.
Manifestation is a conscious collaboration with the universe. You have to meet the universe halfway. It must be an equal give and take: act, then pull back to receive.
The moment you think about your desire, you create a blueprint. This blueprint created in your subconscious mind is the first step to this conscious process.
Visualization is a powerful tool in the manifestation process. You will have to use it every step of the way.
Imagine yourself already having achieved your desires and feel the emotions associated with that reality. Visualize the details, the sights, the sounds, and the feelings. Use your senses. This helps to strengthen your belief and attract your desires into your life.
If you can visualize it, you can certainly do it!
Related blog post: Manifestation by Visualization
The secret to manifestation is joy. Gratitude. Manifestation is fueled by positive feelings.
A client used to ask me how I do it. And I only had one answer: joy. For her to manifest similarly, I asked her, what was the happiest moment in your life? Was it Christmas? How does the Christmas season feel to you? Remember that feeling. That’s the only thing you need. I have a more detailed way to do this here.
It is not only about the action steps–it’s not the “what”, but how you feel while doing it.
If joy sounds foreign to you, try nurturing your inner child. In what ways can you mother or father yourself? Do you need to be more compassionate with yourself?
And you will not do it once. You will have to make it a habit to choose joy from moment to moment.
Mastering the Art of Manifestation: The 5 Steps
Be clear about what you want and why you want it, then ask for it. Be specific and detailed in defining your desires. The specificity can be very tricky. You don’t have to give figures (ie., a million dollars) because that limits what the universe can give you. Then, visualize it.
Once you have a clear vision, focus on it with unwavering belief and intention. Intention-setting keeps all your actions aligned. And when your actions are aligned, there is no need to rush. That means you will act out of steadiness.
There is great energy in doing things physically, so you can journal or create a vision board.
Remember: Asking once is enough.
And then visualize once again the action steps needed to support your request.
Ask as if it has already happened, and ask from a space of joy, not from lack. You can say,
Thank you for bringing [your desire] into my life,” or write down, “I am certain that [your desire] is coming to me.
2. Believe and be patient.
Another important aspect of manifestation is maintaining a positive mindset. Monitor your thoughts and replace any negative or limiting beliefs with positive affirmations.
Work with affirmations.
Affirmations are statements that reinforce positive thoughts and beliefs. Repeat them daily to reprogram your subconscious mind and align it with your desires.
Meditation is a powerful tool to do visualization and affirmations but if you don’t have a meditation practice, you can just play this as you wind down for sleep.
Related blog post: Top meditation apps reviewed and what they haven’t told you
Manifestation is being certain.
It is being confident that what you desire already exists and is bound to no space and time. Moreover, it is without conditions. You have to believe it is for you.
Show up and pull back when you’ve done enough. This means allowing the universe to do its job.
Again, don’t get too caught up in the details because the universe could give you something better than what you imagine. So trust.
Let go. It will appear when you are not looking for it. Life happens when you’re busy making plans! So channel that gratitude about what you have now.
Act as if it’s already happening. Because it is done!
Specific Action Steps You Can Do in Mastering the Art of Manifestation
- Write out what you want with confidence. You have to assume that it’s for you. You have to believe that the circumstances are always in your favor.
- Do not ask why and how. Do not ask, “Do I deserve this?” You have to turn full self-belief on. Every action that you put out in the world is measured by how much you believe in yourself.
- Align yourself. So the more you believe that you deserve whatever it is that you want, the more that you will ACT based on this belief.
- Make space for its arrival. Expect its arrival so prepare for its arrival.
- Be that version of yourself when what you’re trying to manifest is already in your life.
- Focus on working on yourself. You are perfect, of course! But there is always room for improvement. Go find it.
- Find joy in handling chores. Fake it ’til you make it, if you must.
- Practice visualization. Call it reverse engineering or something else, but here’s one way to do it: recall and identify your happiest moments. Replay those moments in your head and try to remember the feeling. How does it feel in your body–were you smiling or were there butterflies in your stomach? Hold onto that feeling because you will have to aim for that as you course through your daily life. Visualize what were you doing then. Look for ways to incorporate more of those things in your life. And that’s how you will help yourself choose joy from moment to moment.
- Act with intention. If you are a procrastinator, you can distract yourself but still align with what you’re trying to manifest. For example, wanna be a dancer? As you scroll mindlessly through your Facebook feed, search for short clips of dance tutorials.
Mastering the Art of Manifestation: What not to do
- Act as if the time is running out.
- Wait it out. Don’t put the patience in waiting for it to come. Instead, put that patience in yourself as you do the work.
- Allow frustration to enter your energetic space. This happens when you are patiently waiting when this wish will come true. Revert to choosing joy!
- Fantasize about what to do when it has happened. For example, you want a certain amount of money. Do not imagine how and where you’ll allocate it. Act as if you are already living an opulent life. How can you give yourself some luxury with what you have? This can be in the form of better sleep, daily walks under the morning sun, or simply spending quality me-time.
- Doubt yourself. The worst you can do is give up while in the frequency of doubt. When in doubt, try tapping. You can use this phrase before you start tapping:
Even though I won’t be able to [state what you’re trying to manifest], I deeply and profoundly love myself.
Final Thoughts and a Tarot Card for You to Keep!
Manifestation is an art because it’s not about getting the steps right, but the creativity you put into the process, and the appreciation of its beauty. When you create, you come to a state of flow. And when you are in flow, the world around you drops away. At that point, you’ll effortlessly release and just enjoy. Then next thing you know, you have already manifested what you want!
Remember this “formula”:
thoughts x feelings x belief x action
Don’t you notice we just went back to the tools I mentioned at the beginning of this blog post? Because you already have them! All you have to do is strengthen them. Similar to exercise, you keep doing it every day for muscle memory. Practice makes progress!
Remember, manifestation is not about wishful thinking or expecting things to magically appear. It is about consciously co-creating your reality by aligning your thoughts, beliefs, emotions, and actions with your desires.
Think and believe that the universe will do its job.
Love yourself so you effortlessly channel the energy of joy.
And because you feel positive moment-to-moment, you will be committed to taking inspired action.
With a conscious effort, this shows the universe that you are serious about your desires and opens up doors for manifestation.
And so I leave you with The Magician tarot card right here.
The Magician is a reminder that we have all the resources that we need to make things happen. As above, so is below. You open yourself up to the Spirit, and you do the work on the Earth. The Magician is all about consciousness, action, and creation.
Clearly, manifestation is an art because it is the fusion of the conscious and the unconscious. And just like the Magician, it requires you—your willpower—to wield your wand and bring it to fruition.
What are your successes or hurdles in manifestation? I’m keen to hear about it!
Get Guidance Through the Tarot
Shuffle the cards and whisper, May this reading give me more guidance with what I’m going through. Click on the card from left to right to read its description. Yes, this is free!
Page of Swords
You or someone around you is a restless individual. The Page searches for knowledge and truth, with an intellectually dexterous mind and the ability to hold a tremendous amount of trivia.
You or someone around you is an intellectual snob and a gossip. You or someone around you claim too much, but sources may not be trustworthy.
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Eight of Swords
You are trapped in your bad habits, your deceptions, and your denials. You keep trying to explain your way out of your emotional problems without ever touching the heart of the matter.
You cling to your worst habits because you fear your personal progress will isolate you from those who do not want you to change.
If you need an in-depth guidance, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Posts from this blog may contain affiliate links. Kindly check out my full affiliate disclosure here.