Aries Love Tarot – A New Opportunity for You
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for July 2022 summary:
Oracle: Break the chain | Energies: feeling hopeless; dismissive
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
Use your contemplative space to reflect on how you can take control of your situation. By taking control, it doesn’t mean manipulating the circumstances to make it go in your favor. It’s more of controlling how you respond, and how you self-talk your way to healing.
Sometimes it takes for a person to recognize your contribution to a failed situation. This lack of forgiveness we give to ourselves and lack of accountability—sometimes becomes our primary roadblock to healing.
In what ways can you see the beauty around you? What can you learn about this situation?
A rug has been pulled under you and it’s exhausting. So the victory seems to be far-fetched. However, how do you traverse this journey? Would you choose to surrender, or find your “Patronus Charm”?
Spirit invites you to connect with your higher self and Spirit Guides.
Certainly, it’s time to break the chain.
Does this sense of control feel so primal that it becomes how you function? Moreover, where could it be coming from? This card comes up in your reading because Spirit invites you to free yourself from living the life of your ancestral line.
A path towards healing could be called for here. And you are not alone.
We carry emotional trauma in our energetic field from generations past. Often, they are not ours, to begin with, Oracle says. Unfortunately, we just get looped into it and continue playing the drama.
The confusion you feel could be coming from the fact that some trauma is there and you are not recognizing it. And Spirit now invites you to reflect on how you would want to rewrite your narrative–because obviously it overflows to your love life and it’s also unhealthy.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Pentacles
You have accomplished much and are satisfied with the results. This speaks to broad contentment and security.
You have wasted much of what you have worked to earn. Your assessment of your resources is inaccurate, and you are spread too thin as you attempt to build a sturdy foundation for yourself and community.
Four of Cups
There is a vague sense of dissatisfaction that lingers like a late-afternoon shadow. You are unable to appreciate what you have built for yourself.
There is an urgent restlessness and dissatisfaction. You want to escape and start over. Everything you have built has turned out not quite right, but you keep missing opportunities to try again.
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…