Aries Love Tarot – A New Opportunity for You
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for July 2022 summary:
Oracle: Break the chain | Energies: feeling hopeless; dismissive
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
Use your contemplative space to reflect on how you can take control of your situation. By taking control, it doesn’t mean manipulating the circumstances to make it go in your favor. It’s more of controlling how you respond, and how you self-talk your way to healing.
Sometimes it takes for a person to recognize your contribution to a failed situation. This lack of forgiveness we give to ourselves and lack of accountability—sometimes becomes our primary roadblock to healing.
In what ways can you see the beauty around you? What can you learn about this situation?
A rug has been pulled under you and it’s exhausting. So the victory seems to be far-fetched. However, how do you traverse this journey? Would you choose to surrender, or find your “Patronus Charm”?
Spirit invites you to connect with your higher self and Spirit Guides.
Certainly, it’s time to break the chain.
Does this sense of control feel so primal that it becomes how you function? Moreover, where could it be coming from? This card comes up in your reading because Spirit invites you to free yourself from living the life of your ancestral line.
A path towards healing could be called for here. And you are not alone.
We carry emotional trauma in our energetic field from generations past. Often, they are not ours, to begin with, Oracle says. Unfortunately, we just get looped into it and continue playing the drama.
The confusion you feel could be coming from the fact that some trauma is there and you are not recognizing it. And Spirit now invites you to reflect on how you would want to rewrite your narrative–because obviously it overflows to your love life and it’s also unhealthy.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Pentacles
You have accomplished much and are satisfied with the results. This speaks to broad contentment and security.
You have wasted much of what you have worked to earn. Your assessment of your resources is inaccurate, and you are spread too thin as you attempt to build a sturdy foundation for yourself and community.
The Star (Major Arcana)
After the Tower has fallen and the light of dusk fades into the night, the Star is there to help you make your way through the dark.
You may have fallen deep in despair and cannot move forward.
Six of Swords
Moving forward often means leaving something behind. You are now taking the first steps toward moving on and starting over.
You are attempting to move on from past troubles and are experiencing challenges.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…