Aries Love Tarot – Disappointed With Yourself?
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for April 2023 summary:
Oracle: Tune in to the portal of your heart | Your energy: stuck
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
Where would you rather be right now, dear Aries? Use the power of your imagination to get you out of these feelings of entrapment, self-disappointment, or even resentment from past choices.
You may feel like you have done something wrong in the recent past and you are confused about what to do next. But here’s the thing dear Aries, you are a very powerful person and you know what you want. Detach from self-blame and take it easy.
The damage may have been done, but the blame will never get you somewhere.
All of the answers to all of the questions that you seek are waiting for you in the portal of your heart, Oracle says. Moreover, you cannot hear them unless you carve out time each day to listen. It was a learning experience and it’s time to move forward.
Spirit invites you to focus on devotion. Step back. You may have been putting too much energy into what happened in the past. Now is the time to listen to your own inner voice. That may mean not being afraid to commit a mistake once again! Know that the more you are connected to this inner voice, the less likely you will commit an unforgivable mistake. But hey, regardless of how often you commit mistakes, know that these will mold you into a better version of yourself.
Your soul is yearning for a deeper relationship with you so spend more time with it. Once you start showing up to yourself (that could mean being kind to yourself), the more clearly your heart will be your compass as you move forward.
You have a strong mind and heart—tune into it.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Pentacles
There is a desire for stability and control. You have not been as intentional as you had hoped, and you feel inclined to scale back your spending to conserve your resources.
Your relationship with money is unstable. There is a pattern of fiscal irresponsibility that you have not fully examined.
Ten of Pentacles
You have accomplished much and are satisfied with the results. This speaks to broad contentment and security.
You have wasted much of what you have worked to earn. Your assessment of your resources is inaccurate, and you are spread too thin as you attempt to build a sturdy foundation for yourself and community.
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more