– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for January 2022 summary:
Oracle: Clean It Up | Energies: confused; controlling
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
The time has come to clean it up, dear Aries. If there is that niggle or inner call for you to walk away, then this is the sign you’ve been waiting for. Just do it, because this becomes this will repeat until you face it. Certainly, it’s time to get to the core of the situation, and sweep away what’s no longer needed, Oracle says. You cannot heal from the same situation that broke you. It’s time to go.
Spirit invites you to shed off partnerships that no longer support you. You might need to do some inventory, so you can make space for something new. Become unencumbered and your relationship will flourish, Oracle asserts.
Sometimes surrender is the hardest thing to do, because we feel that a huge part of us will be lost. But know that before you were in a relationship with another, you were with yourself. And if you enjoy being with yourself, you will never find the need to be validated by another. What brings you joy when you’re alone with yourself, dear Aries?
In what ways can you trust the magic of new beginnings?
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Eight of Cups
You have taken practical steps to change your life. Though your circumstances are challenging, you are prepared to meet any incoming obstacles.
The dewy sheen of your dreams is lost in the face of reality. You find yourself making difficult personal choices and leveraging practical sacrifices over your ideals.
Four of Wands
Now is the time to celebrate your accomplishments with your loved ones.
The foundations you have built feel unsteady. Someone in your life might believe they are fully committed to something when they still have doubts.
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…