Aries Love Tarot – Feeling Like You Can’t Just Walk Away?
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for January 2022 summary:
Oracle: Clean It Up | Energies: confused; controlling
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
The time has come to clean it up, dear Aries. If there is that niggle or inner call for you to walk away, then this is the sign you’ve been waiting for. Just do it, because this becomes this will repeat until you face it. Certainly, it’s time to get to the core of the situation, and sweep away what’s no longer needed, Oracle says. You cannot heal from the same situation that broke you. It’s time to go.
Spirit invites you to shed off partnerships that no longer support you. You might need to do some inventory, so you can make space for something new. Become unencumbered and your relationship will flourish, Oracle asserts.
Sometimes surrender is the hardest thing to do, because we feel that a huge part of us will be lost. But know that before you were in a relationship with another, you were with yourself. And if you enjoy being with yourself, you will never find the need to be validated by another. What brings you joy when you’re alone with yourself, dear Aries?
In what ways can you trust the magic of new beginnings?
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Two of Wands
From the initial spark of the Ace, take that energy and chart a course. There is still a good deal of planning to do.
You are caught at an impasse. Decision-making is difficult because you are still much too precious about your inspiration. If you do not fan those sparks, they will dwindle and dissipate.
The High Priestess (Major Arcana)
You are turning inward, doing that introspection, and connecting with your intuition.
Discern the difference between a mystery and a lie. Trusting your intuition must be tempered with a healthy degree of skepticism.
Seven of Swords
This marks you as the betrayer. You saw opportunities and took them by whatever means you could.
Someone has seen through your ruse. Though you think you are getting ahead, you are not as clever as you believe.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…