– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: You don’t have to do it alone | Energies: closed off; forthright
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
It seems like you have a fixed way of dealing with things and it also translates to your love life, dear Aries. You want things your way and it seems like you are not willing to adjust. However, there seems to be somebody out there coming towards you who will challenge your way of thinking, if not make your heart melt!
The person you’re dealing with could be your childhood sweetheart or an old friend who’s very outspoken and opinionated. They are like you in many ways, and that’s what makes them so special. However, they are dealing with something right now—could be a legal battle (divorce), relocation, or ending a toxic relationship. Your presence as they traverse this ending may be something they never thought would pull them through.
Open your heart to them, dear Aries. You could be needing their grounding force more than you thought.
Having this card in your spread is a sign that your soul family is near you. They are looking for you, inasmuch as you are in search of them. Someone who’s about to enter your life could be part of this soul tribe. Allow yourself to be truly seen, dear Aries. Stop dimming your light, or just keep on sharing your light to people who may need it right now.
Allow mutual support to happen between you and your person. Sometimes tuning into others’ needs will equally help you feel supported and loved. When you make others feel less alone, you are also supporting yourself in the process. It’s a win-win scenario.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ace of Wands
An initial spark will lead to better things. A creative energy is brewing, and with it comes clarity and focus.
Be wary of hesitation due to laziness. This will stagnate growth and hinder personal progress.
Ace of Cups
This is an opportunity to strengthen interpersonal connections. Now is a good time to pursue a new relationship, smooth out old tensions and forgive. Love of all kinds is the center of this card.
There is an imbalance of emotion. You are either utterly overwhelmed or are deeply repressing your feelings.
The High Priestess (Major Arcana)
You are turning inward, doing that introspection, and connecting with your intuition.
Discern the difference between a mystery and a lie. Trusting your intuition must be tempered with a healthy degree of skepticism.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…