Aries Love Tarot – Found Your Match?
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: You don’t have to do it alone | Energies: closed off; forthright
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
It seems like you have a fixed way of dealing with things and it also translates to your love life, dear Aries. You want things your way and it seems like you are not willing to adjust. However, there seems to be somebody out there coming towards you who will challenge your way of thinking, if not make your heart melt!
The person you’re dealing with could be your childhood sweetheart or an old friend who’s very outspoken and opinionated. They are like you in many ways, and that’s what makes them so special. However, they are dealing with something right now—could be a legal battle (divorce), relocation, or ending a toxic relationship. Your presence as they traverse this ending may be something they never thought would pull them through.
Open your heart to them, dear Aries. You could be needing their grounding force more than you thought.
Having this card in your spread is a sign that your soul family is near you. They are looking for you, inasmuch as you are in search of them. Someone who’s about to enter your life could be part of this soul tribe. Allow yourself to be truly seen, dear Aries. Stop dimming your light, or just keep on sharing your light to people who may need it right now.
Allow mutual support to happen between you and your person. Sometimes tuning into others’ needs will equally help you feel supported and loved. When you make others feel less alone, you are also supporting yourself in the process. It’s a win-win scenario.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
King of Pentacles
You or someone around you is an ambitious leader, adept at managing finances. Each new project comes with a carefully crafted multipoint plan, and great self-discipline is exercised. Luck favors the prepared.
You or someone around you is a workaholic with miserly tendencies. There is competitiveness, being cutthroat, and business-minded. Someone is risk-averse and not inclined to invest in new ideas.
Eight of Pentacles
You should be reaching new milestones in your professional development. It is about committing to learning and mastering your craft.
You are feeling restless and professionally stagnated. You have more to offer, and you are willing to put in the work. Unfortunately, the right opportunity is not currently aligned with your desire to move up.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more