Aries Love Tarot – How Would You Be Able to Open Yourself to Them?
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for March 2023 summary:
Oracle: How are you dimming your light in order to fit in? | Energy: confusion and exhaustion
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
You could be stretched way too thin in your connection right now, dear Aries. Don’t force things to happen—if it no longer works, then it’s time to go.
Don’t dim your light to accommodate someone else’s smallness, Oracle says. Expansion is part of your nature, so give yourself permission to experience them.
A healthy relationship requires both partners to take care of themselves.
Don’t dim your light so you can level with them. Instead, just continue shining brightly and let them be inspired by this. If they can’t keep up, then that’s the clearest sign that they are not meant to last, simply because their vibration is not compatible with yours. Keep your light on anyway.
Flowers don’t open and close according to who is walking by. They open and show their beauty regardless, Oracle asserts. How can you be similar to that in challenging circumstances?
When you keep your light on anyway, you will instantly attract people who are in the same frequency. Stop the what-ifs and maybe-I-could, because what’s meant to end will end sooner, because you are being protected by a force greater than you.
The relationships that are meant to last will adapt to the change in energy, Oracle says. Moreover, not all people are meant to be in your life forever. Remember that the lessons they teach live on.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Pentacles
You have accomplished much and are satisfied with the results. This speaks to broad contentment and security.
You have wasted much of what you have worked to earn. Your assessment of your resources is inaccurate, and you are spread too thin as you attempt to build a sturdy foundation for yourself and community.
Three of Swords
This is a reminder of the inevitability of pain and its absolute necessity in personal growth. You can learn from your missteps and better understand how to navigate your life.
This warns of being confronted with the aftermath of loss or heartbreak. You may find yourself stuck in a rut, futilely attempting to recover from an emotional blow. Allow yourself to experience pain and grief.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more