Aries Love Tarot – Mysteries and Miscommunication
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for January 2023 summary:
Oracle: Initiate self-inquiry | Energies: mysterious; exhaustion
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
Is there something you need your partner to know, dear Aries, that you feel like they should have known without you telling them? You could be sick and tired of their antics but maybe this is something you could have expressed, to begin with. They are not mind-readers, much more emotion guessers.
It is not fair to expect them to always know what you’re thinking and feeling, and it is unfair to expect them to always have the same feelings as you. But with understanding comes freedom, and the Liberty card is also a reminder for you to give your partner the same freedom you would like for yourself. That means, accepting the differences and making them work win-win.
You don’t need to dig deeper to understand the “why”, the “how”, or the “when”. You just need to understand that your partner is a person with their own set of beliefs, values, and dreams and that you need to respect that. Perhaps sometimes they shove it on you, and it annoys you. However, what could the truth in there be?
Be open to seeing your partner’s truth without judgment.
It could be the time for you to have a heartfelt conversation about how you could meet halfway with your person. How you can start to create a space that is free from miscommunication and mystery?
If you want to be free and still be in a relationship with them, communicate this compassionately with your person. Liberty is also an invitation for you to free yourself from misunderstanding. Use the energy of Temperance in communication—be kind to yourself and your person—not only in words but in action.
The Root is an invitation for you to take a second look at this connection. If you feel like it’s not built on a solid foundation, how can you make it stronger? The Root card is symbolic of an endless source of sustenance, connection, and communication.
Find ways of growing stronger in the relationship, without having the need to escape from it. If you are not receiving the right kind of nourishment, ask yourself if you have been that nourishing force for your person also.
Sit down with your person on how you can support each other in ways you want it to be.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Queen of Pentacles
You or someone around you is a practical and evenhanded provider, adept at maintaining and distributing resources in efficient ways. You or someone around you is more than capable of caring for an entire network of people.
There is a lack of balance between professional and personal spheres of your life. You are overworked and drained from picking up everyone else’s slack, and this makes it difficult to be tactful with others.
Page of Wands
You or someone around you is an eager and enthusiastic personality, full of ardent curiosity and a willingness to explore new ideas.
Though you have earnestly longed to pursue something new, life keeps getting in the way. Your potential remains untapped.
The Magician (Major Arcana)
You are taking steps to realize your dreams. There is planning and intentionality involved, as well as resourcefulness and a clarity of purpose. The Magician believes that luck favors the prepared.
Your desire for control can be stifling or destructive.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more