Aries Love Tarot – Obsessed About It
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for November 2022 summary:
Oracle: Avoid being constricted by limiting thoughts | Energies: confidence
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
A period of respite has brought a life-altering change in your life and you are rocking it, dear Aries! The choice to make changes may be something unusual for you, but you did it anyway. Moreover, there could have been an uneasy and rocky path in the past, but you walked through it anyway. Continue doing a great job.
You are still at it, so don’t lose the momentum. Because somewhere down the road, you run the risk of going back from scratch, just because your partner may not be doing it the same way as you do. Let go of your need to be on top of things, and to be reciprocated when it comes to your own self-improvement.
The Devil in the major arcana of the Tarot always comes after Temperance. Temperance is moderation and emotional intelligence. Similar to your journey, there seems to be an abrupt fall right after your glorious and most gracious moment. So be mindful of that. You run the risk of faltering and going back to your old ways, simply because you’re doing it alone. But know that the Devil signifies that a period of darkness may be necessary for you to fully appreciate paradise.
Do not allow your penchant for equal parts effort to overpower your judgment. Stick to your guns and focus on your transformative journey.
The Sky is symbolic of listening without judgment and responding instead of reacting. The sky’s thoughts are vaporous clouds that move along unburdened by concepts; he neither rejects nor clings to anything, Oracle says.
The union between thoughts and emotions is how we shape our worlds.
Spirit invites you to make room for fresh potential and luminous inspiration. When an annoying thought about your person enters your mind, release it—do not ruminate—just like the clouds swinging through the sky.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Six of Wands
You emerge from the fray to find yourself victorious. You have persevered from recent difficulties and come out on top.
Your progression towards your goals is thwarted.
The Sun (Major Arcana)
Truths are plainly observable, and there is joy and relief.
Do you seek to illuminate truth and beauty with your radiance, or do you simply burn too bright and too hot?
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…