Aries Love Tarot – Obsessed About It
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for November 2022 summary:
Oracle: Avoid being constricted by limiting thoughts | Energies: confidence
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
A period of respite has brought a life-altering change in your life and you are rocking it, dear Aries! The choice to make changes may be something unusual for you, but you did it anyway. Moreover, there could have been an uneasy and rocky path in the past, but you walked through it anyway. Continue doing a great job.
You are still at it, so don’t lose the momentum. Because somewhere down the road, you run the risk of going back from scratch, just because your partner may not be doing it the same way as you do. Let go of your need to be on top of things, and to be reciprocated when it comes to your own self-improvement.
The Devil in the major arcana of the Tarot always comes after Temperance. Temperance is moderation and emotional intelligence. Similar to your journey, there seems to be an abrupt fall right after your glorious and most gracious moment. So be mindful of that. You run the risk of faltering and going back to your old ways, simply because you’re doing it alone. But know that the Devil signifies that a period of darkness may be necessary for you to fully appreciate paradise.
Do not allow your penchant for equal parts effort to overpower your judgment. Stick to your guns and focus on your transformative journey.
The Sky is symbolic of listening without judgment and responding instead of reacting. The sky’s thoughts are vaporous clouds that move along unburdened by concepts; he neither rejects nor clings to anything, Oracle says.
The union between thoughts and emotions is how we shape our worlds.
Spirit invites you to make room for fresh potential and luminous inspiration. When an annoying thought about your person enters your mind, release it—do not ruminate—just like the clouds swinging through the sky.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Pentacles
You or someone around you has garnered a reputation for being reliable. Meticulous and hardworking, this person is good at what he/she does exactly in his/her position, and he/she does not seek opportunities to advance.
You or someone around you is willing to cut corners and take the easy way out. It might be wise to step back and either rediscover what made you passionate about what you do, or find something more fulfilling.
2 of Cups
This refers to a healthy and mutually beneficial unity. It bodes well for partnerships of all kinds, from romantic relationships to business partnerships, striking a healthy balance between the pair and the individuals.
There is an imbalance of emotional investment in the partnership. It warns of unfair, tense, or temporary unions.
Eight of Wands
You are energized and ready for your next steps after a long period of waiting. You may have broken through a creative block, and you feel as though you are finally going places.
Though you want to move on to the next stage of your goals, it feels like an uphill battle. There is restlessness and willingness to move, but there is also lack of direction.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…