Aries Love Tarot – Obsessed About It
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for November 2022 summary:
Oracle: Avoid being constricted by limiting thoughts | Energies: confidence
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
A period of respite has brought a life-altering change in your life and you are rocking it, dear Aries! The choice to make changes may be something unusual for you, but you did it anyway. Moreover, there could have been an uneasy and rocky path in the past, but you walked through it anyway. Continue doing a great job.
You are still at it, so don’t lose the momentum. Because somewhere down the road, you run the risk of going back from scratch, just because your partner may not be doing it the same way as you do. Let go of your need to be on top of things, and to be reciprocated when it comes to your own self-improvement.
The Devil in the major arcana of the Tarot always comes after Temperance. Temperance is moderation and emotional intelligence. Similar to your journey, there seems to be an abrupt fall right after your glorious and most gracious moment. So be mindful of that. You run the risk of faltering and going back to your old ways, simply because you’re doing it alone. But know that the Devil signifies that a period of darkness may be necessary for you to fully appreciate paradise.
Do not allow your penchant for equal parts effort to overpower your judgment. Stick to your guns and focus on your transformative journey.
The Sky is symbolic of listening without judgment and responding instead of reacting. The sky’s thoughts are vaporous clouds that move along unburdened by concepts; he neither rejects nor clings to anything, Oracle says.
The union between thoughts and emotions is how we shape our worlds.
Spirit invites you to make room for fresh potential and luminous inspiration. When an annoying thought about your person enters your mind, release it—do not ruminate—just like the clouds swinging through the sky.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Nine of Pentacles
Take some time to enjoy your financial gains. It might be an opportune time to splurge and treat yourself to something special. This card speaks to strong self-worth.
You are finding it difficult to imagine how you can be truly valuable. Your contributions and skills seem expendable, and your worth always feels negotiable.
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
Six of Pentacles
You are sharing your wealth and putting your money where your mouth is. Resources are exchanged to benefit the greater good, and kindness is rewarded.
This card warns of empty charity masquerading as kindness. Your generosity is motivated by an expectation of gratitude, which does not often yield.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more