Aries Love Tarot – Someone Knows Their Worth
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for February 2024 summary:
Oracle: Weaving Flowers | Your energies: focused and determined
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Your Reading | Aries love tarot
The Oracle | Aries love tarot
It appears that there may be a lack of willingness to compromise and make sacrifices between you and your partner, dear Aries. While you may be primarily focused on your personal goals and career aspirations, it is possible that your partner feels unheard and overwhelmed.
You may be in a phase of your life where you’re passionate about your personal aspirations and goals. Remember, though, your partner’s voice and emotions deserve your attention too. It’s not merely about finding balance; it’s about creating a harmonious symphony where both your voices complement and support each other.
Rather than dismissing or invalidating your partner’s emotions, make an effort to meet them halfway and collaborate towards finding mutually beneficial solutions.
Isolation or withdrawal is not the answer, but loving and open communication can make a world of difference. Certainly, a dash of resilience, a pinch of compromise, and a generous sprinkle of love is the recipe for a harmonious relationship. It can be quite simple, yet it is profoundly impactful. By achieving this delicate equilibrium, you can establish a solid foundation for success, both personally and professionally.
When it comes to decisions that don’t align with your vision, remember, it’s okay to say no. Waiting periods are not idle, but rather a time of regeneration and contemplation. Use this time wisely, and when the right opportunity knocks, you’ll be ready to seize it with a confident, unwavering yes.
Your Oracle message
And so your other oracle card bears another significant symbol: flowers! Flowers may signify vitality and growth, if not beauty and passion. That could mean that the universe is directing your heart to spend more of your time towards these values.
On the other hand, it could be a reminder to stop and smell the roses. That means prioritizing moments when you find peace and serenity, appreciating the beauty around you, and just being present.
Overall, Spirit invites you to take a balanced approach to life—give equal attention between work and home life.
Weaving Flowers affirms you being the creator. That means being able to bring a greater whole into being. Channel your uncanny ability to create beauty, or to make sense of an otherwise chaotic situation.
Trust the process dear Aries, and know that you are fully equipped to create that balance!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Five of Cups
You have gone to great lengths to pursue that which you love, and too many things have gone wrong. Your passions have yielded sharp disappointment and regret. A once beloved thing has turned sour.
Everyone has disappointments in love and friendship, but you find yourself at a breaking point. You are emotionally drained and unable to reconcile your present weariness with the pursuit of those bonds you treasure.
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Fortitude/Strength (Major Arcana)
You have found a healthy measure of patience for yourself. This is a reminder to acknowledge your shortcomings and all the anxieties that accompany them.
Do not allow your past mistakes to hinder your growth.
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed. As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
by Yoshi Yoshitani
Features rich, vibrant art and a keen understanding of traditional tarot archetypes infused with worldly insight and folkloric spirit.
Illustrator Yoshi Yoshitani brings fables, ancient mythologies, and spiritual legends to life on the Major and Minor Arcana cards, inspired by the cultural traditions of China, Japan, Peru, Norway, Persia, England, Greece, Denmark, the Maori tribe of New Zealand, and more.
by Nicoletta Ceccoli
Celebrated illustrator Nicoletta Ceccoli draws in a style of provocative enchantment. These oracle cards provide insight into complex questions, where the dark mingles with the light and reveals the shades of gray that illuminate our most profound truths.
by Catrin Welz-Stein
Visionary collage artist Catrin Welz-Stein intermixes unexpected elements of nature and imagination, creating a sumptuous world where flower spirits and floating castles happily co-exist. Each of the 52 oracle cards captures a magical moment full of delightful surprises and vintage charm. Powerful messages in the 44-page guidebook lead you into discoveries of insight that inspire new ways of looking at life. Catrin Welz-Stein uses digital images to express her creativity and tell unique stories. Her artwork has an ethereal feel that explores the area between imagination and reality. Catrin is originally from Germany but has lived in Korea and Malaysia for several years with her husband and two children, thus there is also a subtle Asian influence in her work.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…