Aries Love Tarot – The Issue is There’s No Issue!
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for October 2022 summary:
Oracle: Leap of Faith | Your energy: frustrated | Person’s energy: helpless
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
There is really no issue between you and your partner. In fact, you are content with what you share with your person. But this is precisely the issue—nothing is happening! And as mentioned, just like water, a stagnant one is prone to get murky.
Both of you seem exhausted. While you want to step back and give them space, it appears to be that they get too relaxed and not quite getting what you really want them to understand. And it frustrates you. You don’t want to confront them because you’re trying to be more understanding and mature about it, but it seems like nothing would ever happen if you don’t give them the push you think they need.
It seems like you are not really aware that they are aware of this. You are already at that point of your relationship where there’s a deeper understanding of one another beyond words. That means, you totally get each other without even speaking. So you may have forgotten about this—so this reading is a reminder for you that yep, they know what you want to tell them. You don’t have to say anything.
“Say something I’m giving up on you”—sounds familiar? But sometimes our pace is totally different from our partner’s, and that we must be gracious enough to recognize and accept this. Instead of nudging your partner to act on your behalf, in what ways could you actually act (and think) differently?
The Flying Fish here is a sign for you to take a leap of faith. Go on an adventure and step outside your comfort zone, Oracle says. The Flying Fish disrupts inertia but is a soft-bodied sweetness; she spans a distance with each jump. This is you, dear Aries.
What are you fearful about? And how can you address this fear without actually prodding another person to resolve it for you?
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Seven of Cups
This indicates wishful thinking. You fortify yourself with fanciful daydreams. Though this is a beautiful place to be, your choices may not e grounded in reality.
Though your imagination is vibrant and seemingly limitless, it is misapplied to feeding your deepest anxieties. You are limited by your potential fears and fail to make brave choices.
Eight of Swords
You are trapped in your bad habits, your deceptions, and your denials. You keep trying to explain your way out of your emotional problems without ever touching the heart of the matter.
You cling to your worst habits because you fear your personal progress will isolate you from those who do not want you to change.
Eight of Cups
You have taken practical steps to change your life. Though your circumstances are challenging, you are prepared to meet any incoming obstacles.
The dewy sheen of your dreams is lost in the face of reality. You find yourself making difficult personal choices and leveraging practical sacrifices over your ideals.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more