Aries Love Tarot – The Issue is There’s No Issue!
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for October 2022 summary:
Oracle: Leap of Faith | Your energy: frustrated | Person’s energy: helpless
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
There is really no issue between you and your partner. In fact, you are content with what you share with your person. But this is precisely the issue—nothing is happening! And as mentioned, just like water, a stagnant one is prone to get murky.
Both of you seem exhausted. While you want to step back and give them space, it appears to be that they get too relaxed and not quite getting what you really want them to understand. And it frustrates you. You don’t want to confront them because you’re trying to be more understanding and mature about it, but it seems like nothing would ever happen if you don’t give them the push you think they need.
It seems like you are not really aware that they are aware of this. You are already at that point of your relationship where there’s a deeper understanding of one another beyond words. That means, you totally get each other without even speaking. So you may have forgotten about this—so this reading is a reminder for you that yep, they know what you want to tell them. You don’t have to say anything.
“Say something I’m giving up on you”—sounds familiar? But sometimes our pace is totally different from our partner’s, and that we must be gracious enough to recognize and accept this. Instead of nudging your partner to act on your behalf, in what ways could you actually act (and think) differently?
The Flying Fish here is a sign for you to take a leap of faith. Go on an adventure and step outside your comfort zone, Oracle says. The Flying Fish disrupts inertia but is a soft-bodied sweetness; she spans a distance with each jump. This is you, dear Aries.
What are you fearful about? And how can you address this fear without actually prodding another person to resolve it for you?
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Empress (Major Arcana)
This indicates the satisfaction of natural desires through careful cultivation and mindful stewardship.
You must reassess your priorities. You may have overwatered your roots, and it will soon rot.
The Sun (Major Arcana)
Truths are plainly observable, and there is joy and relief.
Do you seek to illuminate truth and beauty with your radiance, or do you simply burn too bright and too hot?
Two of Wands
From the initial spark of the Ace, take that energy and chart a course. There is still a good deal of planning to do.
You are caught at an impasse. Decision-making is difficult because you are still much too precious about your inspiration. If you do not fan those sparks, they will dwindle and dissipate.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…