Aries Love Tarot – The Struggle Is Real
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for December 2022 summary:
Oracle: Awaken your wildness | Energies: impatience; diligence
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
Both of you may need to let go of something, dear Aries. You are focused on completely different things and everything seems to be non-negotiable. And so your relationship goals are put on hold.
To add to the confusion about your relationship struggles, you get Lorelei as your first Oracle card, which leaves you with the question: What would you choose?
Perhaps this is the time for you to reassess your values and priorities, so that clarity will come upon you. Lorelei is all about choosing whether you will continue the cycle of pain or choose grace instead.
I’d say, always choose to be the better person—do right—even if this entails self-sacrifice.
What is the right thing anyway? The right thing is always about the highest good of all. Determine what would make each party happy and then meet halfway. Write it down—it helps.
The Wolf here calls upon you to awaken your wildness! The Wolf is unimpeded by external forces.
Express your authentic truth (which you may have always been), but once you do, it doesn’t mean that your partner will be on the same page as you.
Expect your partner to acknowledge this truth, but at the same time, do not expect them to act on this. Encourage your partner to do the same. Indeed, freely expressing each other’s truths is far much better than believing truths that come from other people.
Once you have gotten the hang of free expression, you will learn also to understand each other’s values and priorities. What values have you been taming all along? Today is the right time not only to express it but also to be a safe space as your partner opens up too.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Page of Wands
You or someone around you is an eager and enthusiastic personality, full of ardent curiosity and a willingness to explore new ideas.
Though you have earnestly longed to pursue something new, life keeps getting in the way. Your potential remains untapped.
Fortitude/Strength (Major Arcana)
You have found a healthy measure of patience for yourself. This is a reminder to acknowledge your shortcomings and all the anxieties that accompany them.
Do not allow your past mistakes to hinder your growth.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more