Aries Love Tarot – What Are You Waiting For?
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for September 2023 summary:
Oracle: Come out of the cave. Expression | Energy: isolation, detachment
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
Are you struggling with keeping it together, dear Aries? Perhaps you need to speak up in a relationship. Share your voice so your partner may know how to understand you better, if not help you get out of your mind. Do not underestimate the power of love that’s capable of compassionate comprehension.
By expressing your authentic truth, you allow your partner to see through you. Trust in that love you share, because it can understand without judgment.
As you shed layers of your personality and let your unique soul speak through, you discover that you actually have a very clear message that longs to be shared. The more you speak it, the clearer it gets, Oracle asserts.
If you feel fearful, know that your voice is unique and it is needed to create harmony. Once you create a harmonious rhythm in your life, it will be easier for you to let go of things that no longer serve you.
Moreover, the more you speak up, the more your partner will do the same.
Understand that success and abundance in one area of your life don’t have to come at the expense of another. In what ways can you prioritize and not do all things at once? Just because you can multitask, it doesn’t mean that it will happen efficiently or effectively. Sometimes you just have to focus on one thing and do it slowly.
How can you prioritize? This may mean setting boundaries, saying no to certain commitments, or delegating tasks to others. It’s also important to take breaks and practice self-care to avoid burnout and maintain your physical and mental health.
By prioritizing and focusing on what truly matters to you, you can achieve success and abundance in all areas of your life without sacrificing your well-being. Remember, it’s not about doing all things at once, but rather doing what matters most with intention and purpose.
Put yourself out there–you deserve to be seen.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Three of Wands
Your plans appears to be moving along as expected.
Though you find yourself moving forward, the rewards seem to be middling and unimpressive. Your expectations are not being met, and your long-term goals seem to be far away.
Two of Swords
A difficult must be made, and you might be avoiding it. You are getting in your own way.
There are two choices with comparable consequences. You might be caught between two competing sides or find yourself overwhelmed with unwelcome external input.
Six of Pentacles
You are sharing your wealth and putting your money where your mouth is. Resources are exchanged to benefit the greater good, and kindness is rewarded.
This card warns of empty charity masquerading as kindness. Your generosity is motivated by an expectation of gratitude, which does not often yield.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…