Aries Love Tarot – You Are One of Many!
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle message: Connect with nature | Energies: obsessed; patient
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
In what ways could you make it less about you, dear Aries? Your person seems to be torn between two (or many) lovers and they certainly wouldn’t make the first move. Perhaps they are waiting for your move, but here you are finally having a plan only to feel insecure about it and not do it at all.
Spirit invites you to think about yourself less, and the person you care about more. That means, tune into their energy and try your best to see it objectively.
Your presence excites your lover, but your cards are telling you to be mindful of those obsessive or unnecessary outbursts. Moreover, Spirit invites you to be more self-aware. As you do so, your path will be cleared for you and there is no need for you to ruminate about your succeeding steps.
Spirit invites you to get grounded. Ensure that your luminous field is clear and your inner well is full, Oracle says. Certainly, it’s all too easy to get swept up in other people’s energy and mistake it for your own right now. High energies abound right now, so you are feeling highly sensitive right now to a point that you cannot think clearly.
Clear unwanted energies by taking a break, focusing on me-time, or getting in touch with nature. Moreover, remember who you are (your values) and try your best to be the higher person, always. Being sensitive is a superpower, Oracle asserts, but like all powers, it needs to be nurtured in order to be fulfilled.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Seven of Pentacles
You are at a point where you want to make long-term investments. This is a reminder for you to look at the bigger picture and spend time cultivating your resources responsibly.
Though you are currently financially stable, you are impatient with your progress. You may be tempted to overspend or invest your resources a little too hastily. Analyze your prospects and check your impulses.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
The Moon (Major Arcana)
Though you cannot know every bend in your path, continue to aspire and imagine.
Are you having difficulty to trust yourself? Identify the things that make you doubt your own judgment.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…