Aries Love Tarot – You Are One of Many!
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle message: Connect with nature | Energies: obsessed; patient
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
In what ways could you make it less about you, dear Aries? Your person seems to be torn between two (or many) lovers and they certainly wouldn’t make the first move. Perhaps they are waiting for your move, but here you are finally having a plan only to feel insecure about it and not do it at all.
Spirit invites you to think about yourself less, and the person you care about more. That means, tune into their energy and try your best to see it objectively.
Your presence excites your lover, but your cards are telling you to be mindful of those obsessive or unnecessary outbursts. Moreover, Spirit invites you to be more self-aware. As you do so, your path will be cleared for you and there is no need for you to ruminate about your succeeding steps.
Spirit invites you to get grounded. Ensure that your luminous field is clear and your inner well is full, Oracle says. Certainly, it’s all too easy to get swept up in other people’s energy and mistake it for your own right now. High energies abound right now, so you are feeling highly sensitive right now to a point that you cannot think clearly.
Clear unwanted energies by taking a break, focusing on me-time, or getting in touch with nature. Moreover, remember who you are (your values) and try your best to be the higher person, always. Being sensitive is a superpower, Oracle asserts, but like all powers, it needs to be nurtured in order to be fulfilled.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Magician (Major Arcana)
You are taking steps to realize your dreams. There is planning and intentionality involved, as well as resourcefulness and a clarity of purpose. The Magician believes that luck favors the prepared.
Your desire for control can be stifling or destructive.
The World (Major Arcana)
Getting here has required much growth and pain, but you arrive with a sense of completion and fulfillment.
In an effort to have everything you want, you have spread yourself too thin and failed to see goals through to completion. You may remain within the confines of your comfort zones to protect yourself from the wider world, stifling your capacity to reach your full potential.
Five of Wands
This represents tension. There might be some compelling disagreements in your life, and nobody seems willing to compromise.
You refuse to engage in difficult conversations for fear of disturbing the status quo. You would rather avoid conflict than accept it.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…