Aries Love Tarot – You Are One of Many!
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for April 2022 summary:
Oracle message: Connect with nature | Energies: obsessed; patient
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
In what ways could you make it less about you, dear Aries? Your person seems to be torn between two (or many) lovers and they certainly wouldn’t make the first move. Perhaps they are waiting for your move, but here you are finally having a plan only to feel insecure about it and not do it at all.
Spirit invites you to think about yourself less, and the person you care about more. That means, tune into their energy and try your best to see it objectively.
Your presence excites your lover, but your cards are telling you to be mindful of those obsessive or unnecessary outbursts. Moreover, Spirit invites you to be more self-aware. As you do so, your path will be cleared for you and there is no need for you to ruminate about your succeeding steps.
Spirit invites you to get grounded. Ensure that your luminous field is clear and your inner well is full, Oracle says. Certainly, it’s all too easy to get swept up in other people’s energy and mistake it for your own right now. High energies abound right now, so you are feeling highly sensitive right now to a point that you cannot think clearly.
Clear unwanted energies by taking a break, focusing on me-time, or getting in touch with nature. Moreover, remember who you are (your values) and try your best to be the higher person, always. Being sensitive is a superpower, Oracle asserts, but like all powers, it needs to be nurtured in order to be fulfilled.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Pentacles
There is a desire for stability and control. You have not been as intentional as you had hoped, and you feel inclined to scale back your spending to conserve your resources.
Your relationship with money is unstable. There is a pattern of fiscal irresponsibility that you have not fully examined.
Temperance (Major Arcana)
Despite the challenges and the pain that often accompany change and growth, you may find that your strong personal and interpersonal foundation help you keep grounded.
Examine your personal and interpersonal habits and honestly determine which of those things perpetuate patterns that drain you.
Nine of Swords
Even though you have all but given up, you continue to fret or worry over everything. You must find and confront those things that haunt you.
You are anxious and wrecked with guilt, but you avoid sources of your anxiety. You cannot bring yourself to seek help, and you continue to suffer alone.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more