Aries Love Tarot – You are Their Source of Joy!
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle: Creating heaven on earth | Energies: grounded; forthright
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
They have found their match, and it is you, dear Aries. You are their source of joy—their guiding light—and they couldn’t ask for more. They used to be somebody who is strong-willed, highly opinionated (bordering oppressive), and because you came into their life, they see themselves as somebody who has changed to be the better!
While you may have issues in the past about the romantic aspect of your life, you are better than yesterday. Perhaps you have also chosen to let go of your “dark” past. You did your homework about making changes. Moreover, you learned acceptance. As a result, abundance is coming your way.
The presence of this person in your life seems to be a gift from the universe. Just be present and cherish it.
You are creating a heaven on earth and it’s happening, Oracle says. In Lemuria, life worked in harmony where a mosquito was no worse than humans and the sun no better. You are the bearer of Lemuria within your own space–in your romantic situation or even in the community. Certainly you make people feel inspired by your presence.
Keep doing what you’re doing, because as you continue shining, all the people around you shine too. Thank you for being you, Oracle says.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
Ace of Cups
This is an opportunity to strengthen interpersonal connections. Now is a good time to pursue a new relationship, smooth out old tensions and forgive. Love of all kinds is the center of this card.
There is an imbalance of emotion. You are either utterly overwhelmed or are deeply repressing your feelings.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…