Aries Love Tarot – You Just Get Each Other
Your free Aries love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: SAGE – purification | Energies: empathetic; impatient
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
You are headed in a new direction, so I can’t help to say once again that you are exactly where you need to be, dear Aries. Your person may be very resistant, impatient, or very forthright right now (and it’s not helping you), but somewhere down the road, they will fully understand the situation. But this person who just cannot understand what’s happening could also be you.
You have headed to something new (or surprising) and your person is on the opposite side of the spectrum. There seem to be misunderstandings and a lot of miscommunication for both of you right now, but you wouldn’t have it any other way. You will stand by each other no matter what.
You just get each other no matter what you say (or not say). So if your person seems to be irrational right now, you are still the person that will make them understand the situation. And when you are the one who feels imbalanced, they are the right person to help you through it.
I can’t help but say that it’s like you’re each other’s enemy but at the same time each other’s perfect match. You are your person’s medicine (or drug). It sounds so funny but at the same time so cute.
If this is a life-altering decision that you are “arguing” about, then perhaps you just need time off each other right now. Sometime soon you’ll deal with it without actually being too conscious about dealing with it. You are a team—stick to it—because that’s the magic of your unique connection.
Consequently, create a conscious ritual for you to slough off unwanted energies every day, dear Aries. Sage is a reminder that with aligned intentions, you will gladly hasten your positive transitions and clarify your vision, Oracle asserts. It’s a time to purify your space and energy centers. As you make this a habit, you just make room for something new every day. And you will never feel exhaustion quite easily.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Cups
There is finally an overarching sense of harmony in your life. Though the journey has been long, you have materialized your hopes and desires in ways you may not have expected.
There is something barring the road to complete happiness. You are close to fulfilling your wishes, but you have neglected to tie up a few loose ends. You cannot fully enjoy your achievements because there is lingering regret and discord.
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Nine of Swords
Even though you have all but given up, you continue to fret or worry over everything. You must find and confront those things that haunt you.
You are anxious and wrecked with guilt, but you avoid sources of your anxiety. You cannot bring yourself to seek help, and you continue to suffer alone.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…