Aries Love Tarot – You Just Get Each Other
Your free Aries love tarot reading for August 2022 summary:
Oracle: SAGE – purification | Energies: empathetic; impatient
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries love tarot
Oracle | Aries love tarot
You are headed in a new direction, so I can’t help to say once again that you are exactly where you need to be, dear Aries. Your person may be very resistant, impatient, or very forthright right now (and it’s not helping you), but somewhere down the road, they will fully understand the situation. But this person who just cannot understand what’s happening could also be you.
You have headed to something new (or surprising) and your person is on the opposite side of the spectrum. There seem to be misunderstandings and a lot of miscommunication for both of you right now, but you wouldn’t have it any other way. You will stand by each other no matter what.
You just get each other no matter what you say (or not say). So if your person seems to be irrational right now, you are still the person that will make them understand the situation. And when you are the one who feels imbalanced, they are the right person to help you through it.
I can’t help but say that it’s like you’re each other’s enemy but at the same time each other’s perfect match. You are your person’s medicine (or drug). It sounds so funny but at the same time so cute.
If this is a life-altering decision that you are “arguing” about, then perhaps you just need time off each other right now. Sometime soon you’ll deal with it without actually being too conscious about dealing with it. You are a team—stick to it—because that’s the magic of your unique connection.
Consequently, create a conscious ritual for you to slough off unwanted energies every day, dear Aries. Sage is a reminder that with aligned intentions, you will gladly hasten your positive transitions and clarify your vision, Oracle asserts. It’s a time to purify your space and energy centers. As you make this a habit, you just make room for something new every day. And you will never feel exhaustion quite easily.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Eight of Cups
You have taken practical steps to change your life. Though your circumstances are challenging, you are prepared to meet any incoming obstacles.
The dewy sheen of your dreams is lost in the face of reality. You find yourself making difficult personal choices and leveraging practical sacrifices over your ideals.
Ace of Swords
The Ace of Swords indicates intense focus, clarity, and an unyielding resolve. This is the beginning of a realization, a breakthrough moment where goals that previously were poorly understood are seen fresh.
There is an incomplete understanding of your goals and aspirations. Perhaps your understanding is too broad, and you have not yet narrowed your focus. Take things one step at a time and cover your bases in achievable increments.
The Devil (Major Arcana)
You might take the next opportunity to yield to your passions. Do not lose yourself in your passions or those will be your vices.
Your penchant for self-restraint and discipline has become stifling.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…