Aries love today – Getting to Know You
– Summary –
Your current energy: recharging
Your person’s energy: curious
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Aries love today reading may be for another Aries-born individual, and next Saturday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Aries love today reading
You could be working on reclaiming your power right now, dear Aries. Perhaps in the recent past you have surrendered to things as they were, and it has been your most courageous decision yet. You are currently in rest and regeneration mode, perhaps planning concrete action steps towards your goal.
Romantically, you may have spent too much time with your person, and you are trying to find your own personal space. You could be working on setting boundaries energetically. Above all, you are working on yourself so you could come out strong in your future endeavors.
The person you’re dealing with could not be someone you’re in a relationship with. The Ace of Cups signifies a new chance in love. If your rest mode has something to do with healing from a heartache, then this card perfectly fits that scenario. Someone new is curious and wants to get to know you better.
Aries love today guidance
The universe loves you, dear Aries. You are given the opportunity to rest, so you reach your optimal self. Moreover, this card is a reminder of what lies ahead–something wonderful that may still be unexpected to this point. Let awe and gratitude for these opportunities (including opportunity to rest) guide you now.
You are ready for a transformation. Perhaps the Ace of Cups person is the one for you, and through him/her you may discover deeper intimacy. Regardless of another person’s actiion, you are about to learn more about yourself during this period. Spirit offers you grace as you go through this transformative, if not cathartic journey.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: email@example.com
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve shared.