Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: Don’t dim to fit in
Your current energy: emotional fulfillment
Your person’s energy: feelings of lack
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Aries-born individual, and next Saturday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Aries love today
You are in an emotionally fulfilling relationship, dear Aries. This is the yes card, which means everything you have wished for in life is either happening right now, or about to come. While everything seems to be imperfect and uncertain right now, you feel a deep sense of contentment, love, and completion.
The person you’re dealing with feels left out in the cold. It feels like karma has caught up with this person–could be your ex who mistreated you. Perhaps they feel victimized, abandoned, and in despair. While this could also mean financial difficulties (which is happening to almost everybody right now), this could also be a poverty mindset.
This person seems to be behind you, and their energy does not match yours anymore, because your life has gone full circle now.
When others are left behind, know that it is not your fault, and it is not your responsibility to lift them up. If you have been diligent towards your happiness and success, you need not feel guilty for leaving behind people who can’t keep up with that, even if you care deeply about them. If they can’t rise with you, then they are meant to be behind you after all.
Oracle says: don’t dim your light to accommodate someone else’s smallness. Expand and shine your light away, regardless of others’ opinion about you. Moreover, Oracle wants you to know that flowers don’t open and close according to who is walking by, because they open and show their beauty regardless.
A fated relationship always keeps up with your values. If it does not, then it’s not meant to be in your life. Perhaps you have already found your match, so never feel guilty for not looking back.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may ask for a quote via firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
Mindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice o…
The universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the express…