Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: Bring love into the situation
Your current energy: moody
Your person’s energy: possessive
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Aries-born individual, and next Saturday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Aries love today
You are very much in your energy right now–impulsive and quick to react–in terms of your romantic situation. The Knight of Cups reversed signifies someone who’s not in the mood, reactive, or even possessive right now.
Just a while ago I was thinking about making a flowchart of mindful communication, with questions that include: “Is it the time of the month?” or “Have you eaten?” and if the answers to any of those two is a yes, then it’s time to pause and think about filtering first the statement you wish to release out in the open. If any of those questions resonate with you, perhaps this is a sign to step back and think before we speak. Aries individuals may be quick to react, but do not hold grudges after all.
The 4 of Pentacles reversed is my Smeagol card–also possessive and materialistic. Both you and your person’s energies are reflecting each other, and perhaps your moody vibe may be a reflection of your person’s frugal (or maybe too stingy) vibe.
Neediness may be an underlying emotion of possessiveness, moodiness, or being materialistic. This card comes with the suggestion that you may need to do things independently, on your own. Perhaps space is needed between you and your person, so you can practice more compassion towards each other.
Channel the energy of the humanitarian and innovative Aquarius, so you can fulfill your expectations as soon as possible. Spirit invites you to detach from this situation, and think outside the box so you yourself can get what you want, and you won’t be expecting too much from other people to give it to you. Come from a place of love, so any issues can be dissolved with ease.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may ask for a quote via firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.
Mindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice o…
The universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the express…