Aries love today – Pride and Prejudice
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: Don’t let pride get in your way
Your current energy: filled with love
Your person’s energy: attachment
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Aries-born individual, and next Saturday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Aries love today
You are experiencing an overflow of loving energies, dear Aries. As a passionate individual, you are filled with the energy to explore a new love offer, or a new beginning in love. It feels like you have the desire to seek new ways of working with this energy, as you take a step towards honoring an equal give-and-take vibe.
However, it feels like you are still in the verge of leaving a relationship. It could also mean that you have worked hard on honoring yourself, and this means having a newfound self-respect. Hence you are choosing to walk away from a past person.
The person you’re dealing with, however, feels like an ex. Maybe the phrase “I can’t live without you” has been uttered, so this person may still be battling their attachment with you.
They currently lack grounding, and still keeps on smothering you just so you would stay. They used to be super-charged with sensuality and domestic talents, but it appears that they don’t show up as such right now.
A relationship may be ending now. This could also mean a friendship that is slowly withering away. Channeling the energy of a fellow fire sign, your ego may be getting in the way of resolving this issue with someone used to be dear to you. Most importantly, it becomes over the top as this is a full moon card.
Spirit invites you to end a deadlock that has developed, but also gives you the challenge to do it with love. Also, Spirit encourages you to balance your own emotional needs with your person’s needs, as this could only be the way you could move forward with peace. Release pride, and confront the elephant in the room with love and respect. Leo is about the energy of a big-hearted king after all.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may ask for a quote via firstname.lastname@example.org
The decks I use and deeply connect with
Buy the authentic:
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you take my recommendation.