Aries love today – Soon to get there!
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle: Exchanging Gifts
Your current energy: catharsis
Your person’s energy: buckling down for the future
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Aries-born individual, and next Saturday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Aries tarot reading
The 9 of Swords energy is the analysis-paralysis card. While yours is in the reverse, I can sense some anxious energies–some residual energies from a previous situation. Nines give the energy of fulfillment. While you are breaking the cycle of overthinking, you are taking a step towards fulfillment. Romantically, I could feel that you are making conscious choices about your love life. There is a little despair, but you are trying your best to move out of self-sabotaging thoughts.
The person you’re dealing with is working hard, towards financial stability (8 of Pentacles). They are laying the foundation of a secure home life, and this may be because of you.
Positive affirmation card
This Oracle card comes to you with the message that you are fully equipped to seize everything that’s holding you back. But it comes with a fair energy exchange–you have to dedicate your time and commit to it. If you have just walked out of the vicious cycle of overthinking, perhaps you are invited to stick to it and never return. This is the give and take card. Your person offers you the gift of security. In return, you are invited to reciprocate it, and let the abundance flow between the two of you. Spirit also invites you to be careful what you wish for, because it might just come to you ten-fold.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may connect via firstname.lastname@example.org