Aries love today – Top Priority
– Summary –
Oracle message: To the Sea
Your current energy: release
Your person’s energy: dismissive
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Aries love today reading may be for another Aries-born individual, and next Saturday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Aries love today reading
You are laying the burden down, dear Aries, and perhaps you have been desiring to have that peace of mind. There is something that’s troubling you in the past which may have something to do with your person. Right now you are finally turning the leaf and perhaps gracefully surrendering so that you can honor your own well-being.
The person you’re dealing with appears to be turning their back on you. This person is dismissive of your burdens and perhaps even calling you as “the one with the victim mentality”. This could also be you, so take what resonates. Be mindful of how you speak with people you love the most.
The Page of Swords signifies hastiness and rushing through. While this person perceives you as the “feeling victim,” you could be perceiving this person as an ultimate go-getter without even thinking it through. They seem to be filled with ideas, but not so much open about your feelings.
Aries love today guidance
Flow like a river into the sea of life, Oracle says. Perhaps you need to ride the wave right now, and let go of control. If your intention for laying these burdens down is for your own sanity, then you are doing the right thing. You are returning to Source (no, you’re not dying), which means that you are transcending your current state to a better version of yourself.
Things will flow again in due course, Oracle says. This could only be a minor hurdle and perhaps a breather is asked from you. Oracle alludes to an ancient mariners’ saying: “When fishermen cannot go to the sea, they stay home and repair their nets.”
I am not saying that you should sweep any painful situation under the rug. Be present and enjoy a me-time, because through it you could eventually reach a final or mutual decision. You will know what to do.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
for personal readings: email@example.com
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve shared.