Aries Love – Unfinished Business
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for January 2024 summary:
Oracle: Don’t Dim to Fit In | Energies: maturity and groundedness
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Get the Decks
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Aries love tarot | full reading
Aries love tarot | Oracle message
Who lights the stars, Aries? You do!
At this moment, your energy is embodied in the potent Eight of Cups card. Similarly, you’re ascending a mountain of new beginnings, and leaving behind situations that no longer offer you growth or happiness.
Despite the stormy seas below, your cups remain upright–a testament to your ability to stay grounded amidst the chaos.
No longer shall you bear the weight of overwhelming emotions. Certainly, you’re ready to let go of relationships, opportunities, and even cherished memories that no longer bring you joy.
It’s time for emotional liberation, and you’re embracing it with open arms.
Detachment is the seed of growth and self-discovery.
You’re recognizing the elements in your life that no longer serve you, and you’re determined to seek deeper meaning and explore uncharted territories. Moreover, you’re becoming your own priority now, and it’s time to fill your cup with that which truly resonates with your aspirations.
Congratulations, Aries, for having the courage to release heartache and not carry it forward in your journey. As you stride onward, the Queen of Swords and the Queen of Pentacles guide you – symbols of stability, groundedness, and balance.
You’re surrounded by feminine energy giving you strength and making you shine. This energy inspires you to climb that challenging mountain ahead – you’re ready for the journey and grounded in your beliefs.
Tap into these feminine energies and reflect: How have you been dimming your light to fit in?
Think of a flower. Does it shy away from blooming when someone passes by? No, it blossoms, radiating its beauty unabashedly. Similar to that, why should you?
The universe is constantly growing and expanding, and you’re an indispensable part of this cosmic dance.
So why cower when you’re meant to bloom?
Every relationship, every interaction is an energetic agreement. When you decide to let your light shine, the energy shifts. Some relationships will adapt, others won’t. And that’s okay. Not everyone is meant to accompany you throughout your journey.
If your light makes people uncomfortable, it’s not your light that’s the issue, it’s their inability to see their own. Never dim your glow for someone else’s comfort. Who knows, your shine might just inspire them to ignite their own spark. Just keep your light on.
Remember that each one, no matter how fleeting, teaches us a valuable lesson.
So, in this vast universe where we’re all interconnected, where your light affects others and vice versa, what you can only do is trust.
Trust yourself, trust the journey, and trust the process, Aries. You’re brave, deserving of love and happiness, and ready to embrace the beautiful possibilities that lie ahead.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Fool (Major Arcana)
You are ready to take the first steps in a new direction and explore previously untapped potential.
What are the areas in your life where you are reticent for no reason?
The Hierophant (Major Arcana)
It may be worthwhile to seek an organized outlet for a shared expression of spirituality.
You or someone around you is a dogmatic figure who must be questioned.
The Wheel of Fortune (Major Arcana)
Things are as they are meant to be. There are good and bad turns, but so long as the Wheel turns, life proceeds.
Sometimes challenges can slow you down, but it’s important not to let them stop you altogether.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…