Aries Love – Wait It Out
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for October 2023 summary:
Oracle: Butterfly Garden | Your current energy: stubbornness
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Aries love: full reading
Aries love: Oracle message
It seems like you have spread yourself too thin and overworked, dear Aries. You feel anxious and constantly find yourself wanting to prove something to your person. You’re having a hard time being on the same page with them and find yourself explaining your decisions and choices. This situation is giving you anxiety and making you feel tired. Also, you may even feel like giving up, but the Wheel of Fortune card indicates that you are exactly where you need to be.
Although it may not sound good, keep pushing and believing that everything will be alright. Take a break and don’t feel the need to act right now. You may be struggling with finances or building your home.
It’s important to rest and not act on every little thing. You’re hardworking but denying that you’re getting tired. Take a break and get out of the hustle culture that is affecting your love situation. Remember that luck is on your side and everything will turn out fine, even if it doesn’t seem like it. Take a break, observe, and don’t feel the need to act. Patience is key.
Sometimes what we don’t want to hear is what we need to do.
You may be losing patience and feeling frustrated with the lack of progress. You don’t want to listen to others’ opinions and want to do things your own way. However, it’s important to reassess and consider different perspectives.
Don’t carry the burden alone and find a work-life balance. Take it slow and steady, and take calculated risks. Release the need for control and be open to compromise with your partner.
Right now, it’s okay to be at a standstill. Observe, wait for the right moment, and don’t rush into action. Preserve your energy and be vigilant. The situation is not ripe yet for you to act. It takes two to make decisions, and you may need to wait for the right time to fly.
What you can do, however, is to channel the energy of curiosity and connect with your inner child. In what ways can you determine these small moments in life and take notice?
Soak up the beauty around the mundane. Because there are so many possible moments that could be precious if you could just take the time to notice. Certainly, small observations can lead to great discoveries, Oracle asserts.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Cups
This represents emotional awareness. You are in touch with your inner feelings and prone to flights of fancy. Despite the power of fantasies, the Knight is also a reminder to keep yourself from getting swept away by your ideals of romance.
Someone has lost control of their emotions. The Knight warns of lack of self-reflection, and being prone to moodiness and jealousy.
3 of Cups
This signifies a happy gathering or a strong network of peers. Friendships and camaraderie are at their sturdiest and most reliable.
The bonds within your social circle are made tenuous by jealousy and insecurity. Gossip and lies undo previously sturdy bonds.
The Hierophant (Major Arcana)
It may be worthwhile to seek an organized outlet for a shared expression of spirituality.
You or someone around you is a dogmatic figure who must be questioned.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…