Aries Tarot – In Deep Denial
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for July 2023 summary:
Oracle: By the Book | Energies: stubborn
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries Tarot
Oracle | Aries Tarot
This is a time to learn the laws of the universe and conform to them, rather than flouting them, Oracle says. Those laws include the Law of Karma. Acknowledge that they exist and that it’s not all about you.
Find the middle ground that allows relationships to flourish while honoring the individuality of the other person, Oracle says. Don’t make it your way or the highway, unless you don’t really aim for deep connections.
It’s time to play by the book and shift your perspective. Otherwise, relationships will truly fall apart. And alienation will naturally occur.
You seem to be comfortable dealing with the difficulties in life and that’s such a good thing. Maybe you have just accepted that you are that stubborn and maybe you’re the bad guy, so it’s just how it goes all the time. However, that By the Book card is the clearest reminder that there is no way to escape the universal laws. You may like being the tough guy, but humanness is far more fulfilling than toughness in relationships, don’t you think?
If you are here with the intention to stick to your guns, then perhaps it’s time to leave this page now just do your thing.
But all your Oracle cards are telling you to release resistance, open your eyes to the universal laws, and create a proper dance with your beloved.
Liberty card signifies that you are free to choose your own way in life. It also reminds you that many of the obstacles you face are the ones you create yourself. But overall, you have the power to release them.
Start with acknowledging that harmony is what we might want to aspire for as we build human connections.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Chariot (Major Arcana)
There is a definitive sense that propels your journey. The Chariot has no reins and is propelled by force of will.
Interrogate your goals and means of achieving them.
The High Priestess (Major Arcana)
You are turning inward, doing that introspection, and connecting with your intuition.
Discern the difference between a mystery and a lie. Trusting your intuition must be tempered with a healthy degree of skepticism.
The Fool (Major Arcana)
You are ready to take the first steps in a new direction and explore previously untapped potential.
What are the areas in your life where you are reticent for no reason?
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more