Aries Tarot – Somebody Needs to Get Up and Move
– Quick View –
Your free Aries love tarot reading for May 2023 summary:
Oracle: You go first. The Universe will catch you | Energy: apathy
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Aries tarot
Oracle | Aries tarot
Life bends for the courageous, Oracle asserts. Do you feel like you are lacking the courage right now, dear Aries? In what ways can you reconnect with the fiery Aries who’s a go-getter and a master initiator?
It seems like you are scared to move simply because it is the first time that you encounter a deep sense of fear and insecurity so you don’t know where to begin.
Leap is a clear sign and permission to venture into the unknown. It’s okay to feel anxious about uncertainties, but Spirit is now telling you that you are facing an unavoidable process of rising. Certainly, you are called to live right now.
To help you take the baby steps, you can start by identifying the cause. Are you overwhelmed or burnt out? Are you lacking motivation or interest in the task at hand? Understanding the root cause can help you find a solution, and set achievable goals surrounding this.
As mentioned, circumstances are always neutral; it becomes negative because our thinking makes it so. It could be an overused piece of advice to shift to the positive angle of any situation, but I strongly believe that you can always try first and see how positive thinking can actually transform your life.
Time to ditch those negative thoughts
It takes a lot of patience and practice, but here are some tips to help you cultivate a more positive outlook:
- Reframe your thoughts: When faced with a negative situation or thought, try to reframe it in a more positive light. For example, if you didn’t get a job you applied for, instead of thinking “I’m never going to find a job,” reframe it to “This wasn’t the right job for me, and something better will come along.”
- Practice gratitude: Take time each day to focus on what you’re grateful for. This can help shift your focus to the positive aspects of your life and increase your overall happiness.
- Surround yourself with positivity: Surround yourself with positive people, read positive books, listen to uplifting music, and watch inspirational movies. Exposure to positive messages and energy can help shift your mindset.
- Keep things in perspective: When faced with a difficult situation, try to keep things in perspective. Will this situation matter in a week, a month, or a year from now? Sometimes, taking a step back and looking at the bigger picture can help you see the positive side of things.
- Practice self-compassion: Always focus on what you can learn from the situation and how you can improve.
- Find the silver lining: Even in difficult situations, there is often a silver lining. Look for the lesson or opportunity in the situation and focus on that.
Changes may need to be made, dear Aries. Take a good run-up and leap, because it’s about time.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Pentacles
You have accomplished much and are satisfied with the results. This speaks to broad contentment and security.
You have wasted much of what you have worked to earn. Your assessment of your resources is inaccurate, and you are spread too thin as you attempt to build a sturdy foundation for yourself and community.
Eight of Swords
You are trapped in your bad habits, your deceptions, and your denials. You keep trying to explain your way out of your emotional problems without ever touching the heart of the matter.
You cling to your worst habits because you fear your personal progress will isolate you from those who do not want you to change.
Judgment (Major Arcana)
Your journey has been long and difficult, and you have risen to the occasion at every challenge.
Looking back on your long journey, do you notice that you have taken on too much?
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…