Cancer Love Tarot – ‘Can’t They Be on the Same Page?’
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for December 2021 summary:
Oracle: You are not alone | Energies: stillness; restlessness
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
If this roadblock makes you feel alone, this card is a reminder for you to not linger in that feeling any longer because your Spirit Guides have your back. They hear you. However, they cannot help you without your permission. So, now is the time to call upon them for assistance, Oracle says.
Perhaps the universe invites you to receive it right now. You may have been giving too much to the world, but sometimes forgets about being compassionate towards yourself. You have done enough and you are enough. So take a break from that call of duty (perhaps to provide for or serve your loved ones) and be open to receive. In what ways can you treat yourself right now?
Drop that frustration right now towards others, and focus on you.
The Keepers of the Earth acknowledge the work that you have done and are ready to work through you, Oracle asserts. You imbibe the energy of stillness and perhaps solitude right now. Use it to recharge, and perhaps do something to care for yourself. Any kind of support would benefit you right now as you fill your cup. As a result, it will overflow and radiate to those around you.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below!
Make your own 3-card spread here (free unlimited shuffle):
Justice (Major Arcana)
Regardless of whether it benefits you personally, value and pursue what is right instead of, or perhaps despite, what is popular.
What do you omit from your personal narrative to protect your comfort?
Five of Swords
Someone may seek to exploit your lowest moments. This is the card of betrayal and malevolent rivalry.
Your current conflicts remain unresolved and continue to fester indefinitely. You cling to the notion of winning out this contentious cycle, yet you know none of the sacrifices will be worth it.
King of Pentacles
You or someone around you is an ambitious leader, adept at managing finances. Each new project comes with a carefully crafted multipoint plan, and great self-discipline is exercised. Luck favors the prepared.
You or someone around you is a workaholic with miserly tendencies. There is competitiveness, being cutthroat, and business-minded. Someone is risk-averse and not inclined to invest in new ideas.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…