Cancer Love Tarot – It Will Test This Relationship
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for February 2024 summary:
Oracle: Can You Hear Me? | Your Current Energy: impulsivity
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Your Reading | Cancer Love Tarot
The Oracle | Cancer Love Tarot
Cancer, this month you may find yourself feeling detached or lashing out at your partner due to financial issues. If someone you care about is not managing their finances wisely, it’s okay to call them out, but do so with love and compassion.
You could be the cold and frank individual who criticizes the mismanagement of resources or the lavish lifestyle of your partner. While it has been a long-standing issue, finally confronting it now will lead to a powerful new beginning and a chance for clarity between the two of you.
As you seek solutions together, not one of you will ever feel alone.
Your reading all leads to practicing clear and honest but at the same time compassionate communication. And that is what Can You Hear Me? is all about.
Vast and seemingly unknowable, someone in this relationship may feel overwhelmed, if not lonely. And their negative behavior could be signifying an underlying pain. Consequently, their actions demonstrate a lapse in judgment. Overall, that could be their cry for help.
This card is a clear reminder to turn passive silence into supportive communication. It’s okay to assert, but at the same time consider being mindful of what the other is going through.
Moreover, do not make decisions without their input. That means, avoid acting solely on impulse and consider the impact of your actions on your relationship.
Shortly, you may be offered new opportunities or experiences. While it’s exciting, make sure to strike a balance between your desires and practicality. Collaborate and work together to manage your finances and make decisions that benefit both of you.
On the other hand, if an old friend or an ex resurfaces in your life, avoid acting impulsively and seek your partner’s opinion before spending time with this person.
Remember to be vigilant and observe before making any major decisions. Whether it’s about finances or romantic matters, take the time to research and empathize with your partner. Always find practical and mutually beneficial solutions.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Two of Wands
From the initial spark of the Ace, take that energy and chart a course. There is still a good deal of planning to do.
You are caught at an impasse. Decision-making is difficult because you are still much too precious about your inspiration. If you do not fan those sparks, they will dwindle and dissipate.
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Judgment (Major Arcana)
Your journey has been long and difficult, and you have risen to the occasion at every challenge.
Looking back on your long journey, do you notice that you have taken on too much?
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed. As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
by Yoshi Yoshitani
Features rich, vibrant art and a keen understanding of traditional tarot archetypes infused with worldly insight and folkloric spirit.
Illustrator Yoshi Yoshitani brings fables, ancient mythologies, and spiritual legends to life on the Major and Minor Arcana cards, inspired by the cultural traditions of China, Japan, Peru, Norway, Persia, England, Greece, Denmark, the Maori tribe of New Zealand, and more.
by Nicoletta Ceccoli
Celebrated illustrator Nicoletta Ceccoli draws in a style of provocative enchantment. These oracle cards provide insight into complex questions, where the dark mingles with the light and reveals the shades of gray that illuminate our most profound truths.
by Catrin Welz-Stein
Visionary collage artist Catrin Welz-Stein intermixes unexpected elements of nature and imagination, creating a sumptuous world where flower spirits and floating castles happily co-exist. Each of the 52 oracle cards captures a magical moment full of delightful surprises and vintage charm. Powerful messages in the 44-page guidebook lead you into discoveries of insight that inspire new ways of looking at life. Catrin Welz-Stein uses digital images to express her creativity and tell unique stories. Her artwork has an ethereal feel that explores the area between imagination and reality. Catrin is originally from Germany but has lived in Korea and Malaysia for several years with her husband and two children, thus there is also a subtle Asian influence in her work.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…