Cancer Love Tarot – Opposing Views, Not Meeting Halfway
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: Who or what is triggering you? | Energies: indifferent; argumentative
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
You are very stubborn and it seems like you want it your way or the highway, dear Cancer. There is resistance and stubbornness shared between the two of you, and this would escalate into something that you don’t want to experience dear Cancer.
This unwillingness to meet halfway will bring both of you to the path of stagnation. An issue swept under the rug will just continue to haunt you in the future. So, better address this now, by confronting it. Accept things you cannot change, and make changes if need be.
It wouldn’t hurt to follow your person’s wishes sometimes, because it seems like they follow yours too sometimes. Let go of the need to be right, especially if it comes from pride. Because as you do so, eventually you will build resentment. Worse, both of you would no longer find joy in each other’s company.
It’s not all about winning anyway, but recognizing each other’s voices that will strengthen your connection.
What Spirit Wants You to Know | Cancer Love Tarot
Spirit now invites you to identify where are you coming from–is it from pride? Do you feel the need to be right all the time? Being triggered is often an unconscious thing, and it is a projection of what we haven’t healed from ourselves.
Your person seems to be the mirror of your own soul. Embrace them as your triggers, so you can get to know yourself deeper. As a result, you will know how you would be able to address certain issues that remain to be unaddressed. Look closely at what experiences (or people) are doing that trigger you. Whatever it is that they’re doing that annoys you–what does it poke inside of you? Recognizing it could be an opportunity to heal something in you.
Remember that the filter of our own experience is how we experience life 90% of the time, through our projections. Identify your triggers so you can also identify an aspect of yourself that has to be witnessed, if not healed by you.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Wheel of Fortune (Major Arcana)
Things are as they are meant to be. There are good and bad turns, but so long as the Wheel turns, life proceeds.
Sometimes challenges can slow you down, but it’s important not to let them stop you altogether.
Knight of Cups
This represents emotional awareness. You are in touch with your inner feelings and prone to flights of fancy. Despite the power of fantasies, the Knight is also a reminder to keep yourself from getting swept away by your ideals of romance.
Someone has lost control of their emotions. The Knight warns of lack of self-reflection, and being prone to moodiness and jealousy.
The Star (Major Arcana)
After the Tower has fallen and the light of dusk fades into the night, the Star is there to help you make your way through the dark.
You may have fallen deep in despair and cannot move forward.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…