Cancer Love Tarot – Opposing Views, Not Meeting Halfway
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for May 2022 summary:
Oracle: Who or what is triggering you? | Energies: indifferent; argumentative
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
You are very stubborn and it seems like you want it your way or the highway, dear Cancer. There is resistance and stubbornness shared between the two of you, and this would escalate into something that you don’t want to experience dear Cancer.
This unwillingness to meet halfway will bring both of you to the path of stagnation. An issue swept under the rug will just continue to haunt you in the future. So, better address this now, by confronting it. Accept things you cannot change, and make changes if need be.
It wouldn’t hurt to follow your person’s wishes sometimes, because it seems like they follow yours too sometimes. Let go of the need to be right, especially if it comes from pride. Because as you do so, eventually you will build resentment. Worse, both of you would no longer find joy in each other’s company.
It’s not all about winning anyway, but recognizing each other’s voices that will strengthen your connection.
What Spirit Wants You to Know | Cancer Love Tarot
Spirit now invites you to identify where are you coming from–is it from pride? Do you feel the need to be right all the time? Being triggered is often an unconscious thing, and it is a projection of what we haven’t healed from ourselves.
Your person seems to be the mirror of your own soul. Embrace them as your triggers, so you can get to know yourself deeper. As a result, you will know how you would be able to address certain issues that remain to be unaddressed. Look closely at what experiences (or people) are doing that trigger you. Whatever it is that they’re doing that annoys you–what does it poke inside of you? Recognizing it could be an opportunity to heal something in you.
Remember that the filter of our own experience is how we experience life 90% of the time, through our projections. Identify your triggers so you can also identify an aspect of yourself that has to be witnessed, if not healed by you.
A message for you
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Five of Wands
This represents tension. There might be some compelling disagreements in your life, and nobody seems willing to compromise.
You refuse to engage in difficult conversations for fear of disturbing the status quo. You would rather avoid conflict than accept it.
Knight of Pentacles
You or someone around you has garnered a reputation for being reliable. Meticulous and hardworking, this person is good at what he/she does exactly in his/her position, and he/she does not seek opportunities to advance.
You or someone around you is willing to cut corners and take the easy way out. It might be wise to step back and either rediscover what made you passionate about what you do, or find something more fulfilling.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…