Cancer Love Tarot – Power Couple Brewing
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for November 2022 summary:
Oracle: Tune in to your ability to commit | Your energy: stagnation
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
We all want to stay inspired. But sometimes we don’t know where to find it. So you are not alone, dear Cancer, if you feel stuck and confused about your romantic life. You know that you need to shake things up, but you don’t even know how to begin.
What is your favorite thing to do, dear Cancer? Now is the time to do it.
You will be back on the drawing board and you will be successful at it like you always do.
Maybe you feel like you have to match your partner’s success. Spirit now invites you to let go of this need to prove yourself, if not feeling pressured about how your partner is more successful in everything he or she does.
I remember my meditation teacher saying,
Take your own measure of success, and take it with dignity.Eileen Tupaz
It doesn’t matter what you choose to do in life, but how you do what you choose to do.
How to be successful in life doesn’t work with comparison, but with your ability to stay true to your own vision. Your partner has their own metrics that you don’t have to subscribe to. Moreover, you don’t have to do the same thing they do in order for you to match them. Just by treading your own authentic path, you set yourself up for success. And that will result in an unbeatable power couple!
Crane invites you to go the distance, and for this, he offers his blessing of longevity, Oracle says. Life will respond to your commitment.
Spirit invites devotion from you. That means devotion not only to get to know yourself better but also to commit to making progress in pursuing your dreams. Never lose that interest in your piece of joy. If that still sounds vague to you, all you have to do is to choose a small project and finish it.
Practice makes progress, and baby steps are still steps moving forward. Good luck!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Queen of Swords
You or someone around you is a poised and intellectually rigorous figure. This person adeptly gathers knowledge and uses every bit of information she can gather to guide her decisions.
You or someone around you might be unclear about where your biases are. Support network is cut off in a misguided effort to come to your own conclusions.
The Moon (Major Arcana)
Though you cannot know every bend in your path, continue to aspire and imagine.
Are you having difficulty to trust yourself? Identify the things that make you doubt your own judgment.
Seven of Cups
This indicates wishful thinking. You fortify yourself with fanciful daydreams. Though this is a beautiful place to be, your choices may not e grounded in reality.
Though your imagination is vibrant and seemingly limitless, it is misapplied to feeding your deepest anxieties. You are limited by your potential fears and fail to make brave choices.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more