Cancer Love Tarot – Reach Out
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for July 2022 summary:
Oracle: Who or what is triggering you? | Energies: safe and stable; hurt and unstable
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
In what ways can you channel supportive communication with your partner, dear Cancer? You don’t have to talk actually, you have to be there. How can you actually “be there”?
Your person is not having a good time.
While your person seems to be giving off the “I’m always right” vibe, it doesn’t mean that they are always okay. Sometimes they hide it from you, or they are ashamed to admit that they are not okay. And that’s okay.
This is a learning moment for both of you.
The filter of your own experience is how you experience life 90% of the time, Oracle says. And that’s through your own projections. How your person is acting (that could be annoying to you) is just a reflection of what you could be hiding from about yourself. Moreover, their actions could be the mirror to an unhealed experience of yours.
Look closely at that these triggers–could they be opportunities to heal something in you? Which aspect of yourself longs to be witnessed by you?
This experience indeed will help you to become more self-aware, and learn the proper dance between you and your person. They are hurt right now, if not lonely. And they run the risk of doing something on impulse, just because they don’t feel supported.
Look, you can focus on yourself and filling your own cup right now, dear Cancer. However, if your partner’s personal struggles “speak” so loud enough for you to cover your ears because it’s deafening, perhaps it’s time for you to reassess the way you have been listening to them all along.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Six of Swords
Moving forward often means leaving something behind. You are now taking the first steps toward moving on and starting over.
You are attempting to move on from past troubles and are experiencing challenges.
The Hanged Man (Major Arcana)
It might feel like too much is currently on hold, but perhaps this is for the best.
Your personal stagnation might be due to an inability to articulate those frustrating things that give you pause.
Two of Pentacles
You are in the midst of juggling various obligations. Negotiate your time, energy, and efforts carefully.
You have taken on too much, and you are beginning to let certain things fall through the cracks. You may also find yourself being pointlessly busy.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…