Cancer Love Tarot – Reach Out
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for July 2022 summary:
Oracle: Who or what is triggering you? | Energies: safe and stable; hurt and unstable
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
In what ways can you channel supportive communication with your partner, dear Cancer? You don’t have to talk actually, you have to be there. How can you actually “be there”?
Your person is not having a good time.
While your person seems to be giving off the “I’m always right” vibe, it doesn’t mean that they are always okay. Sometimes they hide it from you, or they are ashamed to admit that they are not okay. And that’s okay.
This is a learning moment for both of you.
The filter of your own experience is how you experience life 90% of the time, Oracle says. And that’s through your own projections. How your person is acting (that could be annoying to you) is just a reflection of what you could be hiding from about yourself. Moreover, their actions could be the mirror to an unhealed experience of yours.
Look closely at that these triggers–could they be opportunities to heal something in you? Which aspect of yourself longs to be witnessed by you?
This experience indeed will help you to become more self-aware, and learn the proper dance between you and your person. They are hurt right now, if not lonely. And they run the risk of doing something on impulse, just because they don’t feel supported.
Look, you can focus on yourself and filling your own cup right now, dear Cancer. However, if your partner’s personal struggles “speak” so loud enough for you to cover your ears because it’s deafening, perhaps it’s time for you to reassess the way you have been listening to them all along.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Page of Cups
There is an embodied childlike excitement at prospective emotional connections. This card indicates wonder and appeals to the part of you that indulges in following your dreams.
You or someone around you is immature and unable to properly address emotional problems. A lack of self-love and self-confidence is evident, and it asks you to examine moments of petulant selfishness.
Ten of Swords
There is a painful conclusion, a harsh defeat. You were set up for failure, yet you continually toiled in futility.
You are in a bad situation, but your fear of change is stronger than your willingness to solve the problems at hand. Instead of doing the difficult work of confronting your fears, you let it drag on endlessly.
Nine of Pentacles
Take some time to enjoy your financial gains. It might be an opportune time to splurge and treat yourself to something special. This card speaks to strong self-worth.
You are finding it difficult to imagine how you can be truly valuable. Your contributions and skills seem expendable, and your worth always feels negotiable.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more