Cancer Love Tarot – Reach Out
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for July 2022 summary:
Oracle: Who or what is triggering you? | Energies: safe and stable; hurt and unstable
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
In what ways can you channel supportive communication with your partner, dear Cancer? You don’t have to talk actually, you have to be there. How can you actually “be there”?
Your person is not having a good time.
While your person seems to be giving off the “I’m always right” vibe, it doesn’t mean that they are always okay. Sometimes they hide it from you, or they are ashamed to admit that they are not okay. And that’s okay.
This is a learning moment for both of you.
The filter of your own experience is how you experience life 90% of the time, Oracle says. And that’s through your own projections. How your person is acting (that could be annoying to you) is just a reflection of what you could be hiding from about yourself. Moreover, their actions could be the mirror to an unhealed experience of yours.
Look closely at that these triggers–could they be opportunities to heal something in you? Which aspect of yourself longs to be witnessed by you?
This experience indeed will help you to become more self-aware, and learn the proper dance between you and your person. They are hurt right now, if not lonely. And they run the risk of doing something on impulse, just because they don’t feel supported.
Look, you can focus on yourself and filling your own cup right now, dear Cancer. However, if your partner’s personal struggles “speak” so loud enough for you to cover your ears because it’s deafening, perhaps it’s time for you to reassess the way you have been listening to them all along.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Justice (Major Arcana)
Regardless of whether it benefits you personally, value and pursue what is right instead of, or perhaps despite, what is popular.
What do you omit from your personal narrative to protect your comfort?
Eight of Pentacles
You should be reaching new milestones in your professional development. It is about committing to learning and mastering your craft.
You are feeling restless and professionally stagnated. You have more to offer, and you are willing to put in the work. Unfortunately, the right opportunity is not currently aligned with your desire to move up.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…