Cancer Love Tarot – Slow But Steady Wins the Race?
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for January 2023 summary:
Oracle: Inspiration is afoot | Your energy: pushy | Person’s energy: slow
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
Your person seems to be moving at a pace that you are not happy with. But know that they are your partner, who’s supposed to be different from you. They don’t have to be like you for you to be able to be happy in this connection, dear Cancer.
Embrace your differences, because your strengths (which they don’t possess), could be the sole reason they thank God for bringing you into their life.
They may believe that slow and steady wins the race. You may not like their pace, but know that they have their own ways of doing things. It is not a sign of their lack of commitment, but rather their own way of committing. Release your need to push them. Who knows, they are working on something big and they are acting slow because it’s all because they want it perfect for you. So trust the process (and their process)!
Since it seems like you are all too perfect, what you can do is do the same for yourself. You may not be as slow as your person, but you still have your own maze to get out of. What are the things that you want to do and how can you get out of the maze of your own life?
Breath is life. How can you refocus on your creative side and inspire others? Inspiration is afoot Oracle says, so how can you tune into that? Everything feels the same and you are getting sick of it (I feel you), but you don’t have to depend on others to shake things up for you. Be receptive to divinely sourced potentials, Oracle asserts.
You don’t have to rush anything, and you don’t have to be in control of everything. Give yourself permission to just be and relax.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Seven of Swords
This marks you as the betrayer. You saw opportunities and took them by whatever means you could.
Someone has seen through your ruse. Though you think you are getting ahead, you are not as clever as you believe.
The Hanged Man (Major Arcana)
It might feel like too much is currently on hold, but perhaps this is for the best.
Your personal stagnation might be due to an inability to articulate those frustrating things that give you pause.
Knight of Pentacles
You or someone around you has garnered a reputation for being reliable. Meticulous and hardworking, this person is good at what he/she does exactly in his/her position, and he/she does not seek opportunities to advance.
You or someone around you is willing to cut corners and take the easy way out. It might be wise to step back and either rediscover what made you passionate about what you do, or find something more fulfilling.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…