Cancer Love Tarot – Someone Can’t Get Over
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for September 2021 summary:
Oracle: I am learning that endings are merely beginnings | Energies: healing; flamboyance
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
“Let it go” is easier said than done, I get you. But your friends may have been telling you this simply because you have been living under the illusion that death is the end of it all. The more you accept the fact that death means freedom and transformation, the faster you can heal. And when I say death, this could also mean the end of a romantic connection.
People come and go, and they go simply because you have learned (or are about to learn) the lesson. And you no longer need them in your life. Stagnancy extinguishes progress, Oracle says. Moreover, it is time to move beyond familiarity and expand into new horizons of learning and development.
You can distract yourself or chase after someone all you want, but understand that they have free will too. If they choose to go without you, then allow them. Thank their presence in your life, and hope that their absence will allow you to discover new paths you never knew existed.
When we don’t let go of people who no longer have to be in our lives, we equally don’t give space for something better. This becomes excess baggage. If you don’t heal this, it will haunt you until you face it head-on.
When people leave, believe that it’s just the beginning for you. There are better experiences to come.
Does this resonate with you? Share your thoughts below! You are loved!
or make your own spread (free unlimited shuffle):
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
Two of Swords
A difficult must be made, and you might be avoiding it. You are getting in your own way.
There are two choices with comparable consequences. You might be caught between two competing sides or find yourself overwhelmed with unwelcome external input.
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more