Cancer Love Tarot – Something Exciting for You!
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for September 2023 summary:
Oracle: Birthing new creations. Dreaming a new world into being. | Energy: frustration
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
Often our path is exactly the one that we don’t feel prepared to walk, Oracle says. Walk it anyway. Moreover, what’s rising may feel bigger than us, but Spirit invites us to be a container for it anyway. And sometimes we feel that our ideas are out of this world. But birth it anyway. Moreover, what is ours to do sometimes intimidates us. Find the courage to do it anyway. All of these only mean we are birthing a new age.
If you feel trapped in a love situation, Spirit invites you to break the pattern now. Trust yourself as you take a leap of faith because the only person who has the power to make things happen for you is yourself.
Tough love suggests that this process involves learning tough lessons as well. But trust that this is necessary for the birth of new ways of being and thinking.
You are a channel for this big thing, so look at it as an opportunity to grow. Never lose that faith.
Life is full of challenges, and sometimes it can be difficult to see the silver lining. However, challenges are great prerequisites to personal development.
The first step in facing a challenge is to acknowledge it. Don’t try to ignore or deny the challenge, as this will only bring you confusion and more frustration. You run the risk of getting stuck at overanalyzing and feeling like there would be no way out. So the best course of action is to walk the path anyway–face it head-on and accept that it’s a part of your journey.
Just because you’re strong doesn’t mean you don’t need to rest or any kind of support is unnecessary. Take the time to rest and regenerate, as this will help you come back stronger and better equipped. You need a leg up from your tribe.
Overall, now is the time to give space for what is beckoning within to be born. Surrender this divine plan that will be birthed through you, dear Cancer!
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Six of Wands
You emerge from the fray to find yourself victorious. You have persevered from recent difficulties and come out on top.
Your progression towards your goals is thwarted.
Page of Swords
You or someone around you is a restless individual. The Page searches for knowledge and truth, with an intellectually dexterous mind and the ability to hold a tremendous amount of trivia.
You or someone around you is an intellectual snob and a gossip. You or someone around you claim too much, but sources may not be trustworthy.
Fortitude/Strength (Major Arcana)
You have found a healthy measure of patience for yourself. This is a reminder to acknowledge your shortcomings and all the anxieties that accompany them.
Do not allow your past mistakes to hinder your growth.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…