Cancer Love Tarot – They Like to Work It Out With You
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for September 2022 summary:
Oracle: Bring forth an awareness of unity | Energies: vindictive; cooperative
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
Your person wants to work it out with you and offer help, but it seems like you are not willing to accept it. Moreover, you like to put matters into your own hands and do it your way.
There seems to be an incessant worry from you as far as this love situation is concerned, but you are not communicating it. You’d rather keep it to yourself and cry yourself to sleep.
And then you’d wake up feeling like Delilah wanting to trim Samson’s hair. Very vindictive.
This cunning but deceptive energy could be what will keep on pulling you towards that lonely vibe. You don’t have to take matters into your hands. Perhaps all you need to do is refocus on your priorities. Would vindication matter to you above all else? Which aspect of your home life would you need to shift your focus on?
You could be spending way too much time on aspects that don’t really matter, nor do bring you to align with your highest good.
Wave rolls in as a reminder that you are part of something much greater than your individual life, Oracle asserts. Being in recognition of your autonomy but interconnectedness with others will help allay painful perceptions of separation from others. Moreover, acknowledging that there are consequences to your actions (whether good or bad) may even enlighten you to practice mindfulness.
Release yourself from isolation and loneliness through this notion of interconnectedness. You are one and whole, and you really don’t have to force dim your person’s light in order for you to shine brighter.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Six of Pentacles
You are sharing your wealth and putting your money where your mouth is. Resources are exchanged to benefit the greater good, and kindness is rewarded.
This card warns of empty charity masquerading as kindness. Your generosity is motivated by an expectation of gratitude, which does not often yield.
The Empress (Major Arcana)
This indicates the satisfaction of natural desires through careful cultivation and mindful stewardship.
You must reassess your priorities. You may have overwatered your roots, and it will soon rot.
King of Wands
Thriving under pressure, the King of Wands is at the helm of every new project, and relishes in the duty and responsibility of that leadership.
Rash and domineering, the King of Wands in reverse maybe a charismatic leader, but he is prone to arrogance.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more