Cancer Love Tarot – They Need Your Forgiveness
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for April 2023 summary:
Oracle: This is a rite of passage and you are crossing the threshold | Your current energy: pessimism
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
The universe is testing your character, dear Cancer. Would you choose to channel your higher self, or stay in that energy of doom and gloom?
Unlock your feelings and learn to process them with grace. You are in a period of initiation because you are on a path to somewhere sacred.
Some of the most sacred initiation chambers look scary from the outside but are breathtakingly beautiful on the inside. Similar to your card above, you seem to be in the dark and you feel hopeless. However, know that once you face this and muster the strength to push yourself forward, the universe will gift you a new way of being. Certainly, a deeper meaning (if not purpose) lies on the horizon.
Focus on being patient with your partner, who may be moving at a slower pace than you would like. Give them the space and time they need to work on their own projects. Allow them to be them.
What you can do instead is to take initiative to learn something new and dedicate yourself to self-improvement. This will help you to continue your period of awakening and discover new truths.
The universe is sending you messages, so stay open to receiving them. Your pessimism and annoyance toward your partner are one of these messages. What are they reflecting back to you? Catch those triggers, pause, then respond with grace.
Relationships reveal subconscious aspects of ourselves that long to be witnessed.
Seemingly difficult moments in relationships such as a breakdown of communication are means to crack our hearts open. The world needs you open, Oracle asserts. Because once you open yourself up to emotions resulting from difficulties, the more you develop your character. As a result, you become wiser and more attuned to the highest version of yourself.
Consciously allow this to happen—you are closer than you think.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
Knight of Wands
You or someone around you has a certain lust for life and a willingness to try anything. Watch out for overconfidence.
You or someone around you likes to be the center of attention, and he certainly has a talent for showboating.
The Wheel of Fortune (Major Arcana)
Things are as they are meant to be. There are good and bad turns, but so long as the Wheel turns, life proceeds.
Sometimes challenges can slow you down, but it’s important not to let them stop you altogether.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more