– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle: Wait. Postpone. Say no. | Energies: exhaustion and mental anguish
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
The core of your reading speaks about Oedipus who seems very lucky in love, but not really. It all depends on the angle with which you choose to see it. You could look at it as karma or not, but one thing is for sure: the universe works mysteriously. The answers will dawn on you at the right place and time. But whether you know it beforehand or not, you can never stop whatever is meant to happen.
There seems to be a lot going on around your love life, dear Cancer, and you’d rather hide inside your shell than communicate about this. Moreover, there is stubbornness surrounding changes that need to be made. Instead of trying it anyway, you could be stuck around the thought of “Why does it have to be that way?” Even if you know the answers right now, dear Cancer, you will never be strong enough to stop what needs to happen.
Your person only wants you to be happy, and they can be in the exact situation as your mental anguish if you continue pushing how you want it to be done.
The Perfect Key is all about happiness. There are things that are hard for us to approach or even make sense of (i.e., our feelings), but your person could just be the key that you need to make sense of it all. Communicate it with them. Communication happens on the listener’s terms, and perhaps it’s time for you to step into the other side of the fence. Seeing it their way could help you.
Wait. Postpone. Say No.
If you want to do something right now, this is a sign for you to hold back. Think it over. Say no. What’s your primary motivation for doing it? Where is it coming from–do you want to prove a point, or it is something that would be for the highest good of all? Timing is everything, Oracle says.
You could be at a waiting period right now, and the better action to right now is to take a break or just do nothing. Don’t force things now. Take a breather and wait, because waiting is actually very productive, Oracle asserts. Tend to your garden right now and give your person a break.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Eight of Pentacles
You should be reaching new milestones in your professional development. It is about committing to learning and mastering your craft.
You are feeling restless and professionally stagnated. You have more to offer, and you are willing to put in the work. Unfortunately, the right opportunity is not currently aligned with your desire to move up.
You are shaken to your very core and your foundations crumble beneath you.
The walls you built remain strong, but you never leave them. In an effort to hide from the wind and cold, you have shut away the sun and stars.
Knight of Pentacles
You or someone around you has garnered a reputation for being reliable. Meticulous and hardworking, this person is good at what he/she does exactly in his/her position, and he/she does not seek opportunities to advance.
You or someone around you is willing to cut corners and take the easy way out. It might be wise to step back and either rediscover what made you passionate about what you do, or find something more fulfilling.
More spiritual hacks
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…
- Activities for Empathy: 5 Easy Ways to Develop ItEmpathy is our natural capacity to share, understand, and respond with care to the affective state of others, according to neuroscientist Jean Decety in his book, Empathy: From Bench to Bedside*. Seems like a tough skill Read more…
- Yoga Tips for Beginners at Home: 9 Things You Need to KnowSo you’ve decided to try yoga. New to it? No problem. Here are tips for yoga beginners at home that you should know before you hop on to your mat. And no, your mat need Read more…