Cancer Love Tarot – You Want Them to Just Follow You
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for June 2022 summary:
Oracle: Wait. Postpone. Say no. | Energies: exhaustion and mental anguish
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
The core of your reading speaks about Oedipus who seems very lucky in love, but not really. It all depends on the angle with which you choose to see it. You could look at it as karma or not, but one thing is for sure: the universe works mysteriously. The answers will dawn on you at the right place and time. But whether you know it beforehand or not, you can never stop whatever is meant to happen.
There seems to be a lot going on around your love life, dear Cancer, and you’d rather hide inside your shell than communicate about this. Moreover, there is stubbornness surrounding changes that need to be made. Instead of trying it anyway, you could be stuck around the thought of “Why does it have to be that way?” Even if you know the answers right now, dear Cancer, you will never be strong enough to stop what needs to happen.
Your person only wants you to be happy, and they can be in the exact situation as your mental anguish if you continue pushing how you want it to be done.
The Perfect Key is all about happiness. There are things that are hard for us to approach or even make sense of (i.e., our feelings), but your person could just be the key that you need to make sense of it all. Communicate it with them. Communication happens on the listener’s terms, and perhaps it’s time for you to step into the other side of the fence. Seeing it their way could help you.
Wait. Postpone. Say No.
If you want to do something right now, this is a sign for you to hold back. Think it over. Say no. What’s your primary motivation for doing it? Where is it coming from–do you want to prove a point, or it is something that would be for the highest good of all? Timing is everything, Oracle says.
You could be at a waiting period right now, and the better action to right now is to take a break or just do nothing. Don’t force things now. Take a breather and wait, because waiting is actually very productive, Oracle asserts. Tend to your garden right now and give your person a break.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Moon (Major Arcana)
Though you cannot know every bend in your path, continue to aspire and imagine.
Are you having difficulty to trust yourself? Identify the things that make you doubt your own judgment.
Five of Swords
Someone may seek to exploit your lowest moments. This is the card of betrayal and malevolent rivalry.
Your current conflicts remain unresolved and continue to fester indefinitely. You cling to the notion of winning out this contentious cycle, yet you know none of the sacrifices will be worth it.
Queen of Cups
The Queen embodies compassion, emotional stability, and fair judgment. Work toward emotional well-being instead of abstractly explaining away all your problems.
You are feeling disconnected from your emotions. You are encouraged to examine where communication might be stifled. There is hesitation to trust, but you lack a precise source of suspicion.
More spiritual hacks
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…
- How to Heal the Broken Heart: 5 Effective Ways You May Have MissedHow to heal the broken heart seems like a tall order, and sometimes we just wish we can sleep on it one time and it’s over. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t Read more…