Cancer Love Tarot – You Wouldn’t Have It Any Other Way
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for October 2022 summary:
Oracle: Messenger | Your energy: passionate | Person’s energy: mysterious
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
I always get this vibe from our dear Cancer—very confident and assertive, but when your partner explains the right way to do it, Cancer would refuse to accept it.
Both of you seem to be hiding something, but your way is more treacherous than your person. The person you’re dealing with hides something from you to surprise you. You, on the other hand, will hide something from your person just so you could get it your way. I said it’s very funny because I don’t feel any negativity surrounding the connection. Doing something behind each other’s backs may seem like a toxic behavior in a relationship, but in your case, it seems like your way of showing affection to each other. And it’s cute.
You like one-upping or arguing with one another for the sake of. I don’t see any issue around your romantic connection right now, other than a third party that gets in the way of you being the queen/king of the household. And it makes it funnier because it’s not an affair or infidelity, but… the in-laws. It could also be a family member (an older sister/brother) who intervenes, and you don’t like it.
Let us not forget the presence of the Two of Swords (reversed) twice in your reading.
Both of you will reach a mutual decision. Moreover, Spirit invites you to look at the “third party” from a different perspective—how can you capitalize on the intervention they’re providing? That means, how can you utilize their presence to help you in any way?
What truths are you turning a blind eye to? Perhaps you have taken matters into your hands all the time to a point that you have forgotten about asking for or receiving the help that you really need. Remember that resistance is always a sign of a learning moment. What do you need to release?
What your Oracle card means
The Owl is a symbol of paranormal wisdom, Oracle says. What are the messages for you in your romantic dealings that you can interpret on a subconscious level so they can serve your conscious choices? Moreover, the owl is a messenger of change. What truth are you avoiding, and what lives in the darkness that you’ve pretended doesn’t exist? Oracle asks.
Spirit invites you to go into that introspection today so that you gain clarity about what you cannot understand with people around you. This clarity will help you unearth the mysteries surrounding confusion and indecisiveness.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Temperance (Major Arcana)
Despite the challenges and the pain that often accompany change and growth, you may find that your strong personal and interpersonal foundation help you keep grounded.
Examine your personal and interpersonal habits and honestly determine which of those things perpetuate patterns that drain you.
Seven of Pentacles
You are at a point where you want to make long-term investments. This is a reminder for you to look at the bigger picture and spend time cultivating your resources responsibly.
Though you are currently financially stable, you are impatient with your progress. You may be tempted to overspend or invest your resources a little too hastily. Analyze your prospects and check your impulses.
The High Priestess (Major Arcana)
You are turning inward, doing that introspection, and connecting with your intuition.
Discern the difference between a mystery and a lie. Trusting your intuition must be tempered with a healthy degree of skepticism.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more