Cancer Love Tarot – Your Way or the Highway
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for February 2023 summary:
Oracle: Joy and jubilation | Your energy: obsessed with small issues; demanding
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
We can speak our truth all we want, but we can always do it with class and sass. How can you express your needs and wants without hurting your person, dear Cancer? How can you speak in a straightforward manner and avoid being passive-aggressive?
Your partner cannot read minds, but sure they can fully comprehend. And when they say they understand you, it doesn’t mean that they would obey as you wish. Moreover, just because they don’t agree with you or understand you right away, it doesn’t mean they don’t care. If your person doesn’t understand, then it means they need more time. Give them space and time, because they have their own needs and wants too just as you do.
Lorelei here is such a powerful figure which I always interpret as the Queen of Cups. The Queen of Cups persona acts with empathy and receptivity, emotional-wise. Lorelei has the power to destroy the ship but at the same time the power to stir and guide the ship toward its destination.
You are Lorelei, dear Cancer. How can you act with empathy and pure grace? Spirit invites you to take the higher ground and allow grace to rule your communication.
Patience is also a form of love.
The Eight of Swords shows up in your reading, which is one of the strongest energies I could feel. It means confusion and isolation. One of you in this relationship may be feeling this way, and they are not actually expressing it.
The positive side of it, however, is that it is a gate to self-awareness. How have you been oppressive to your partner? Spirit invites you to continue on the cycle of joy and jubilation in your relationship. That means, being receptive to your partner’s needs inasmuch as you want them to be receptive to yours.
Of course, they love perhaps more than you know but do not capitalize on this love to get what you want. Sometimes they just need some free time alone, and they have their own timeline on how to get things done. Acknowledge that.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
King of Cups
The King represents patience, compassion, and stewardship. You or someone around you is intentional about addressing strong and unruly emotions with great sensitivity and care, and guides you toward emotional maturity and levelheadedness in trying times, particularly where a diplomatic and even-handed response is required.
There is emotional abuse and manipulation around you. You or someone around you is selfish, temperamental, and vindictive. This person may be leveraging guilt to get what they want, and shifting blame on others when things go wrong.
Nine of Cups
You are at a place where you can be proud of your achievements. You are happy, and your goals are nearing completion.
Nothing has turned out the way you hoped. Your dreams seem further out of reach than ever before. Your sacrifices yield little satisfaction.
Four of Swords
This indicates rest and reprieve. You have endured much, and you must take it upon yourself to retreat and recharge until you are better able to come back to your life.
You have attempted to power through trauma and adversity, to your detriment. You are plagued with a skittish restlessness that defies your weariness.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…