Cancer Love Tarot – Your Way or the Highway
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for February 2023 summary:
Oracle: Joy and jubilation | Your energy: obsessed with small issues; demanding
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer love tarot
Oracle | Cancer love tarot
We can speak our truth all we want, but we can always do it with class and sass. How can you express your needs and wants without hurting your person, dear Cancer? How can you speak in a straightforward manner and avoid being passive-aggressive?
Your partner cannot read minds, but sure they can fully comprehend. And when they say they understand you, it doesn’t mean that they would obey as you wish. Moreover, just because they don’t agree with you or understand you right away, it doesn’t mean they don’t care. If your person doesn’t understand, then it means they need more time. Give them space and time, because they have their own needs and wants too just as you do.
Lorelei here is such a powerful figure which I always interpret as the Queen of Cups. The Queen of Cups persona acts with empathy and receptivity, emotional-wise. Lorelei has the power to destroy the ship but at the same time the power to stir and guide the ship toward its destination.
You are Lorelei, dear Cancer. How can you act with empathy and pure grace? Spirit invites you to take the higher ground and allow grace to rule your communication.
Patience is also a form of love.
The Eight of Swords shows up in your reading, which is one of the strongest energies I could feel. It means confusion and isolation. One of you in this relationship may be feeling this way, and they are not actually expressing it.
The positive side of it, however, is that it is a gate to self-awareness. How have you been oppressive to your partner? Spirit invites you to continue on the cycle of joy and jubilation in your relationship. That means, being receptive to your partner’s needs inasmuch as you want them to be receptive to yours.
Of course, they love perhaps more than you know but do not capitalize on this love to get what you want. Sometimes they just need some free time alone, and they have their own timeline on how to get things done. Acknowledge that.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ace of Swords
The Ace of Swords indicates intense focus, clarity, and an unyielding resolve. This is the beginning of a realization, a breakthrough moment where goals that previously were poorly understood are seen fresh.
There is an incomplete understanding of your goals and aspirations. Perhaps your understanding is too broad, and you have not yet narrowed your focus. Take things one step at a time and cover your bases in achievable increments.
The Empress (Major Arcana)
This indicates the satisfaction of natural desires through careful cultivation and mindful stewardship.
You must reassess your priorities. You may have overwatered your roots, and it will soon rot.
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…