– Summary –
Oracle: By the Book
Your current energy: joy
Your person’s energy: celebratory
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This Cancer love today reading may be for another Cancer-born individual, and next Friday’s message is the one for you.
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Cancer love today reading
You recognize your worth and cherish the gifts that you deserve. From your perspective, you are truly blessed, and you are willing to share this with your loved ones. Your whole spread is so positive and very apt for that holiday vibe. You are exuding that opulence which is very reminiscent of the Christmas spirit.
The person you’re dealing with is mirroring your energy–celebratory. A festive vibe could be around the household. As a result, there seems to be a stable force around your love life that radiates through your being.
Whether it’s just the holiday season that influences both your joy or not, take what resonates. Your person’s joy seems to be untainted. Perhaps they are grateful for having you in their life, and they couldn’t ask for more.
Cancer love today guidance
Work with rules if it need be, dear Cancer. This card signifies going by the book, but I strongly feel that you are invited to maintain that spark of joy and your high vibin’ self.
If you are in an intercultural partnership, Spirit invites you to respect cultural or family customs, because such laws keep social order which reflects an instinctive understanding of harmony. The more you seek understanding about differences, the more harmony will be around you. You could be in that vibe already, which is a result of mutual respect. So continue doing so, and you will flourish inthe days ahead.
Find that middle ground by honoring the idiosyncrasies of your person. Your connection will deepen if you seek to understand, rather than be understood. Or if this attitude is a mutual practice.
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may ask for a quote via email@example.com
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve shared.