Cancer love today – Honesty in family life
Hi! This is your almost-personal, free online oracle reading today. I am not a bot, and no need to sign up! /highfive!
Oracle message: You and your loved ones are safe
Your current energy: non-confrontational
Your person’s energy: lazy vibes
(a.k.a. loving reminders from A)
- I physically shuffle and take the jump cards. My daily love oracle readings are done intuitively.
- Take what resonates, leave what doesn’t. If it doesn’t resonate at all, it’s okay. This may be for another Cancer-born individual, and next Friday’s message is the one for you.
- Time is fluid. You may pick up spiritual messages here, because it is exactly what you need to hear today. For more guidance, you may like to see today’s three card tarot spread (it’s free!)
- Energies of cards can be interchangeable, and not gender-specific
- “Your person” (card on right) could be the person: you’re romantically involved with, on your mind, eyeing to date, or coming towards you. This could also be a friend (and they may need you right now).
- Allow the cards to speak to you too. Answers always come if we’re open.
I bow down to the light in you. Thank you for visiting! /highfive!
Cancer tarot reading
You are tired of keeping secrets, dear Cancer. It feels like you are ready to surrender, and show your hands up, as if confessing your long-kept secrets.
The 7 of Swords upright means manipulation and trickery, and I can feel these energies from your end. While it may come innocently, you are deciding to leave it behind. Hence, you are deciding to come clean.
The person you’re dealing with feels disorganized. While Wands signifies passion, the number 2 (2 of Wands) signifies harmony and partnerships. I can feel that your person may be struggling because of your 7 of Swords energy, and they haven’t came up with a clear plan as to how to confront this issue with you. They may feel frustrated, but they are currently choosing to just stick with it and stay within their comfort zone. Their comfort zone might be you.
If this push-and-pull energy between the two of you has something to do with mind games, the 2 of Wands in reverse could signify the lack of action to get this issue over and done with.
Wow, New Moon in your own sign! This means a new start is coming, and your challenges may signal a rise up in connection with the people you hold dearest. It’s time to reconnect, and take a look at what you have been neglecting on. Review your goals, and meditate to banish your insecurites. Focus on family life, because whatever happens will be in your favor (Cancer is the moon’s home!).
Does this resonate with you? Feel free to share your story, or ask for advice through the comments section below.
If you wish to acquire an extended version or a personal reading via email, you may connect via email@example.com