Cancer Love – You’ve Entered A New Era!
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for January 2024 summary:
Oracle: The Age of Light | Energies: confident and empowered
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Cancer love tarot | full reading
Cancer love tarot | Oracle message
The Age of Light here is a reminder for you to step into the bravest and most loving version of yourself.
You have certainly stepped into a new era of bringing your unique light to the world.
Imagine all the fingerprints of all the people you’ve encountered—they are now imprinted on you and it’s time to show it to the world.
Who you are today is who you’ve been training to be across countless lifetimes. Mystics and sages predicted this moment in history, and here you are, right in the heart of it. No coincidence, no accident. You chose to be here, to bear witness, and to bring your unique light into this world.
Each lifetime you’ve lived, every experience you’ve gathered has been a polishing stone for your soul, shaping you into the magnificently unique being you are today. You’re far more than the days you’ve seen in this life. You are a compilation of lifetimes, a vast mosaic of experiences, wisdom, and love.
You came into this life with a clear soul plan. This wisdom, this light within you, yearns to be seen, to be acknowledged. Now is the time to emerge, to step up and let your authentic self be seen. This is not the lifetime to stay hidden, but to rise.
Activate that inner light. Look at the card and whisper:
I call forth the soul gifts and soul training that I have received throughout all of my lifetimes. Now I am ready to embody them all now without hesitation and fear. I have been training for this for lifetimes.
But be careful:
In your core energy, you have a strong sense of authority and adhere to traditional values. That means you tend to want things your way and can be stubborn and provocative. You express your opinions and values fiercely, sometimes being cold-hearted in the process.
Lately, you could have been influenced by a group or community that empowers you to speak up and express yourself. However, be cautious as this influence may make you unwelcoming to other opinions, and your strong words can hurt another.
Remember, dear Cancer, it’s important to find a balance between assertiveness and kindness. You’re stepping into a new era of self-expression and personal growth, but it doesn’t mean losing your gentle and loving nature. So be mindful of the impact of your words and actions on your relationship. If you find yourself becoming hurtful or toxic, it may be a sign that it’s time to reassess the situation.
So take this opportunity to awaken and liberate yourself. But be cautious not to act solely on emotions. Reason and logic should guide your decisions. Therefore, don’t hold onto past issues or create narratives that only feed negative emotions. Listen to your partner’s perspective and strive to understand their story, even if it differs from yours. Let your truth be expressed in a way that fosters growth and harmony in your relationship.
Remember, love is about finding that delicate balance between asserting yourself and being compassionate.
Embrace this new era with grace, understanding, and a genuine desire for a healthy and loving connection.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The High Priestess (Major Arcana)
You are turning inward, doing that introspection, and connecting with your intuition.
Discern the difference between a mystery and a lie. Trusting your intuition must be tempered with a healthy degree of skepticism.
The Devil (Major Arcana)
You might take the next opportunity to yield to your passions. Do not lose yourself in your passions or those will be your vices.
Your penchant for self-restraint and discipline has become stifling.
Two of Pentacles
You are in the midst of juggling various obligations. Negotiate your time, energy, and efforts carefully.
You have taken on too much, and you are beginning to let certain things fall through the cracks. You may also find yourself being pointlessly busy.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…