Cancer Tarot – Let the Sorrow Flow
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for August 2023 summary:
Oracle: Elixir of Life | Energies: sadness and insecurity
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer tarot
Oracle | Cancer tarot
Do you feel that you will never get back on your toes, dear Cancer?
You know that you need to run away now but at the same time you don’t know where you have to go.
There is confusion and it seems like there is no way you can recuperate from this deep sadness and disappointment.
Elixir of Life would have to be the best card to come up in your reading because it signifies healing and reinvigoration. Moreover, this Oracle card is an affirmation that the universe wants to give you the energy of life. A woman looks at the rose and tries to bask in its beauty—symbolic of deep rest, being present, and just enjoying the beauty around. You can do this too, dear Cancer.
Spend time to pamper yourself today. It doesn’t have to be going to the spa. It can always be just taking a pause and literally not doing anything.
Give yourself permission to receive.
You may feel alone but know that support is within reach. Open up about your hurdles with loved ones or seek professional help if needed. You can also find support groups and communities that can provide comfort and understanding during this difficult time.
Remember that healing is a journey, and it’s okay to take it one step at a time.
You are stronger than you think.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Eight of Wands
You are energized and ready for your next steps after a long period of waiting. You may have broken through a creative block, and you feel as though you are finally going places.
Though you want to move on to the next stage of your goals, it feels like an uphill battle. There is restlessness and willingness to move, but there is also lack of direction.
The Hermit (Major Arcana)
You are assessing what happened to inform your place in the world.
Is your confidence broken, unable to forgive yourself? You may have withdrawn yourself out of fear of irreparable mistakes.
Six of Pentacles
You are sharing your wealth and putting your money where your mouth is. Resources are exchanged to benefit the greater good, and kindness is rewarded.
This card warns of empty charity masquerading as kindness. Your generosity is motivated by an expectation of gratitude, which does not often yield.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more