Cancer Tarot – You Have All the Resources You Need
– Quick View –
Your free Cancer love tarot reading for July 2023 summary:
Oracle: Mending | Energies: willpower; feeling positive
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Cancer Tarot
Oracle | Cancer Tarot
Now is the time to reclaim your power, dear Cancer. If you ever feel remorse for your past actions, it’s time to release yourself from those thoughts and start with forgiveness. It’s time to make amends—and it may not be about others, but with yourself.
Forgiveness is necessary right now for you to move forward. Closing your heart is not the answer, so Oracle suggests asking yourself:
What would Love do?
If you hate yourself for your past misgivings, think about how would a beloved act towards you.
Losing relationships as a result of past mistakes is a strange healer of souls. Loss allows us to see ourselves as part of a larger scheme and opens us up to empathy, and acknowledgment that we cannot do it alone. And so Oracle asks, how can your sorrow break your heart wide open?
If you resonate with gambling addiction, here are possible steps to work on it:
- Acknowledge the problem: Be honest with yourself and recognize that gambling has become a problem in your life.
- Seek professional help: Consider seeking professional help from a licensed therapist or counselor who specializes in addiction. They can provide you with the support, guidance, and tools you need to overcome the issue.
- Join a support group: Joining a support group can be helpful in dealing with gambling addiction. These groups provide a safe and supportive environment where you can share your experiences, receive encouragement, and learn from others who have overcome similar challenges.
- Limit your exposure to gambling: This may mean avoiding places where gambling is prevalent, such as casinos or online gambling sites.
- Develop healthy coping mechanisms: This may include practicing mindfulness, engaging in physical activity, or finding creative outlets for your emotions.
Remember that it is a process that takes time and effort. But with the right support and resources, it is possible to overcome this challenge and lead a fulfilling life free from addiction.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
The Lovers (Major Arcana)
This card heralds healthy partnerships, unions born of consent and enthusiasm.
A cycle of mutual desire and beneficence is broken, leaving one or all involved parties feeling incomplete and bereft.
Five of Cups
You have gone to great lengths to pursue that which you love, and too many things have gone wrong. Your passions have yielded sharp disappointment and regret. A once beloved thing has turned sour.
Everyone has disappointments in love and friendship, but you find yourself at a breaking point. You are emotionally drained and unable to reconcile your present weariness with the pursuit of those bonds you treasure.
2 of Cups
This refers to a healthy and mutually beneficial unity. It bodes well for partnerships of all kinds, from romantic relationships to business partnerships, striking a healthy balance between the pair and the individuals.
There is an imbalance of emotional investment in the partnership. It warns of unfair, tense, or temporary unions.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more