Capricorn Love – Stop Trying To Control It
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for January 2024 summary:
Oracle: Break the Chain | Current energies: overwhelmed and exhausted
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Capricorn love tarot | full reading
Capricorn love tarot | Oracle message
Dear Capricorn, we see you carrying the world on your shoulders. As one of the hardest working signs in the zodiac, it’s no surprise that you may sometimes feel overwhelmed and exhausted. But remember, it’s okay to pause, breathe, and reassess your situation.
Capricorn—the mountain goat—is inherently a climber and striver, who will do anything to reach the top of your chosen field. But sometimes, even mountain goats need a break.
Your current circumstances may feel like a mountain you’re struggling to climb. But remember, every mountaineer knows the importance of setting up camp and resting before the next leg of the journey.
Spirit invites you now to free yourself from the recurring pattern of beating yourself up to work.
Do you also ever feel like you’re living someone else’s life? Moreover, there could be things that you don’t want to do, and doing it feels like a chore. You just feel like you are at the wrong place and time. But you are living it anyway, simply because you have been conditioned to believe that it’s part of your journey. This is a sign that you may be carrying ancestral patterns that do not belong in your life.
We carry emotional trauma in our luminous field up to seven generations back, Oracle asserts. This is why family patterns can be the hardest to break.
Break the Chain is a clear sign to liberate yourself from these patterns. You’re being called to heal your family line, and to let go of old ways that no longer serve you.
Remember that you are responsible for your healing. Healing yourself can inspire others to heal as well. Consequently, it will reshape your life.
What you can do today is to seek help from your tribe to begin the healing process. Free yourself, and start living YOUR life.
Give yourself the permission to rest too. Because even the stars need time to recharge.
No mountain is too high for Capricorn to conquer.
The stars are cheering for you!
Three of Pentacles
Your collaborative relationships are in a very good place. Your work environment is healthy and that you are in harmony with your colleagues.
The quality of your collaborations is beginning to suffer. You must take some time to troubleshoot and figure out where the snags are in your complex network of projects.
The Wheel of Fortune (Major Arcana)
Things are as they are meant to be. There are good and bad turns, but so long as the Wheel turns, life proceeds.
Sometimes challenges can slow you down, but it’s important not to let them stop you altogether.
Two of Swords
A difficult must be made, and you might be avoiding it. You are getting in your own way.
There are two choices with comparable consequences. You might be caught between two competing sides or find yourself overwhelmed with unwelcome external input.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…