Capricorn Love Tarot – A Danger to Yourself?
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for December 2023 summary:
Oracle message: Call back your power | Energies: anxiety, self-restraint
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Capricorn love tarot: full reading
Capricorn love tarot: Oracle message
You are a strong and hardworking individual, but sometimes you can be too hard on yourself, Capricorn. Remember to take a step back and not carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. It’s important to prioritize self-care and not let your thoughts and anxieties hold you back.
In matters of love, it’s time to let go of any situations that no longer serve you. Embrace the opportunity for a fresh start, and don’t be afraid to express your true feelings.
There seems to be a potential for a new beginning in love. So for you to manifest this, do not be afraid to express your truth, and release yourself from narratives that make you believe that you don’t deserve better.
Call back your power
And so Spirit now reminds you to call back your power. It’s time to cut the cords from limiting beliefs. Throughout life, we might give away our power unintentionally. That’s why it’s essential to call it back, whether by cutting energetic cords or using ‘soul retrieval’.
Does your energy feel drained or scattered? Energy can be lost through traumatic events, relationships, or negative memories. It doesn’t mean you’ve lost all your power though. Because you still have it in you.
What you can do moving forward is to make it a habit to close your energy tabs each night. Just as you shut down your computer, shut down energetically too. Your energy space is sacred—protect it. Find grounding through meditation every night, and during waking time, always assert your boundaries.
Tune into your body now. Which energy center needs some clean-up? Reclaim your power, darling. Your soul is calling for it.
Remember, you are capable of achieving great things. Don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and explore new possibilities. Say yes to opportunities that come your way and trust in your strength and resilience. You deserve a partnership that supports and uplifts you.
Embrace the adventure that awaits you, dear Capricorn! Trust in the journey of love and self-discovery.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Pentacles
You or someone around you has garnered a reputation for being reliable. Meticulous and hardworking, this person is good at what he/she does exactly in his/her position, and he/she does not seek opportunities to advance.
You or someone around you is willing to cut corners and take the easy way out. It might be wise to step back and either rediscover what made you passionate about what you do, or find something more fulfilling.
Four of Wands
Now is the time to celebrate your accomplishments with your loved ones.
The foundations you have built feel unsteady. Someone in your life might believe they are fully committed to something when they still have doubts.
The Star (Major Arcana)
After the Tower has fallen and the light of dusk fades into the night, the Star is there to help you make your way through the dark.
You may have fallen deep in despair and cannot move forward.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…