Capricorn Love Tarot – At Their Own Time
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for December 2022 summary:
Oracle: Commit to your goals | Energies: excitement; burdened
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
It’s time for you to practice how to allow your partner to do things on their own time, dear Capricorn. You are confident, smart, and honest, but sometimes these traits get in the way of the relationship. Perhaps you wish your person acts the same way you do sometimes, but they have their own timeline and you have to acknowledge that.
The My Home is My Castle card shows that you have that fortress on your back. And you worked so hard to build that. Unfortunately, not all person you encounter has that kind of castle behind them too. So do not expect others to deal with their personal issues as gracefully as you do.
Sometimes you have to step back. When others do not act with equal enthusiasm as you, it doesn’t mean that they do not support you. In fact, your partner is already on the same page as you. That means, they understand your ambitions inasmuch as they empathize with your problems. But sometimes those battles are your own, and not for you to share with them because they have their own battles to take care of too.
You are built to outlast your troubles, dear Capricorn, as the Crane here suggests.
A crane is streamlined and substantial, electrified in its longevity, Oracle asserts. So blessings of longevity are here with you now.
Spirit is gifting you a relationship and resources that are aligned with your soul mission. So do not lose sight of your dreams and do not be distracted by what you perceive as other people’s incapacity or insecurities. That’s not yours to carry. Focus on your goals and commit to them.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Ten of Cups
There is finally an overarching sense of harmony in your life. Though the journey has been long, you have materialized your hopes and desires in ways you may not have expected.
There is something barring the road to complete happiness. You are close to fulfilling your wishes, but you have neglected to tie up a few loose ends. You cannot fully enjoy your achievements because there is lingering regret and discord.
Nine of Cups
You are at a place where you can be proud of your achievements. You are happy, and your goals are nearing completion.
Nothing has turned out the way you hoped. Your dreams seem further out of reach than ever before. Your sacrifices yield little satisfaction.
Four of Wands
Now is the time to celebrate your accomplishments with your loved ones.
The foundations you have built feel unsteady. Someone in your life might believe they are fully committed to something when they still have doubts.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more