Capricorn Love Tarot – At Their Own Time
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for December 2022 summary:
Oracle: Commit to your goals | Energies: excitement; burdened
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
It’s time for you to practice how to allow your partner to do things on their own time, dear Capricorn. You are confident, smart, and honest, but sometimes these traits get in the way of the relationship. Perhaps you wish your person acts the same way you do sometimes, but they have their own timeline and you have to acknowledge that.
The My Home is My Castle card shows that you have that fortress on your back. And you worked so hard to build that. Unfortunately, not all person you encounter has that kind of castle behind them too. So do not expect others to deal with their personal issues as gracefully as you do.
Sometimes you have to step back. When others do not act with equal enthusiasm as you, it doesn’t mean that they do not support you. In fact, your partner is already on the same page as you. That means, they understand your ambitions inasmuch as they empathize with your problems. But sometimes those battles are your own, and not for you to share with them because they have their own battles to take care of too.
You are built to outlast your troubles, dear Capricorn, as the Crane here suggests.
A crane is streamlined and substantial, electrified in its longevity, Oracle asserts. So blessings of longevity are here with you now.
Spirit is gifting you a relationship and resources that are aligned with your soul mission. So do not lose sight of your dreams and do not be distracted by what you perceive as other people’s incapacity or insecurities. That’s not yours to carry. Focus on your goals and commit to them.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Cups
This represents emotional awareness. You are in touch with your inner feelings and prone to flights of fancy. Despite the power of fantasies, the Knight is also a reminder to keep yourself from getting swept away by your ideals of romance.
Someone has lost control of their emotions. The Knight warns of lack of self-reflection, and being prone to moodiness and jealousy.
Six of Cups
You are confronted with a moment of nostalgia. Memories of past joys strengthen your resolve and warm your heart.
Memories of the past yield sorrow. Long-buried regrets suddenly resurface to haunt you.
Page of Swords
You or someone around you is a restless individual. The Page searches for knowledge and truth, with an intellectually dexterous mind and the ability to hold a tremendous amount of trivia.
You or someone around you is an intellectual snob and a gossip. You or someone around you claim too much, but sources may not be trustworthy.
More spiritual hacks
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention Read more…
- How to Get to Sleep Easily: 5 Practical Tips to Nail ItHow to get to sleep easily greatly involves ritualizing it. You will have to prepare for it just as how you start the day, and you will get to sleep as easily as you overthink Read more…