Capricorn Love Tarot – At Wit’s End?
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for September 2022 summary:
Oracle: Connect with your heart space | Energies: frustration; mystery
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
Do you feel like you are at your wit’s end and that you just want to pack your bags and leave? Everything feels so heavy right now that (for the life of you) you are struggling to keep it together. Maybe you are finding excuses—oh maybe I’m just hungry, maybe I’m overworking (or overthinking). But really, everything just feels so exhausting right now.
Your person seems to be struggling too—and it’s even deeper and heavier than you think. They could be struggling with depression and they’re not telling you. However, they want to reach out to you to just ask how they can help you, but they know that you are really pretty good at dealing with things on your own.
“I’m here.”—this is something that they would love to tell you.
They could be hiding something from you, and they do so because they don’t want to add another thing for you to think about. Failure, after failure, after failure—they are disappointed in themselves too.
But the good thing is, they wouldn’t stop working on themselves. In fact, they haven’t stopped dreaming of the best version of themselves for you.
It’s time to breathe, dear Capricorn. If leaving is an option for you, maybe travel is an option. Or spend time with friends. Indeed, it’s time to take a step back and just breathe.
The Rose here is a reminder for you that you are able to harmonize the heart—you are a story of both praise and protection. That means you are equipped to be the rock. At the same time, allow yourself to be vulnerable sometimes—you don’t have to carry it all.
You may wilt, but your essence lives forever. Validate your inner feelings, Oracle asserts, because you will soon return to balance and harmony.
It doesn’t mean you have to give more love until you run empty. But it only means that you have to give that love back to yourself as you fill your own cup. Consequently, that full cup will overflow ready to be shared.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Six of Cups
You are confronted with a moment of nostalgia. Memories of past joys strengthen your resolve and warm your heart.
Memories of the past yield sorrow. Long-buried regrets suddenly resurface to haunt you.
King of Wands
Thriving under pressure, the King of Wands is at the helm of every new project, and relishes in the duty and responsibility of that leadership.
Rash and domineering, the King of Wands in reverse maybe a charismatic leader, but he is prone to arrogance.
The High Priestess (Major Arcana)
You are turning inward, doing that introspection, and connecting with your intuition.
Discern the difference between a mystery and a lie. Trusting your intuition must be tempered with a healthy degree of skepticism.
More spiritual hacks
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC … Read more
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year … Read more
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to … Read more
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t … Read more
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of … Read more
- Why Intention-Setting is Important and How To Do ItThe universe conspires if it knows your desires. Express these desires, and the universe will help you. This is the primary reason that explains why intention-setting is important. Because the expression is your intention. Your intention … Read more