Capricorn Love Tarot – Blessings on Your Way!
– Quick View –
Your free Capricorn love tarot reading for March 2022 summary:
Oracle: Don’t Dim to Fit In | Energies: abundance | in love
Reminders and surprises are in the video below. Thank you for visiting! I bow down to the light in you! – A /highfive!
Oracle cards are for everybody. No tarot certification is needed.
As a fair energy exchange, Amazon pays me a small amount shall you purchase the cards I’ve recommended. Full text here.
Current energies | Capricorn love tarot
Oracle | Capricorn love tarot
You could be feeling insecure about new projects or financial opportunities coming your way. Moreover, you are confident as a person, but something new around you makes you feel like you don’t deserve it. You are just used to doing the work, and this newness is something you are not used to.
Spring has come and you are at a point in your life where you know what you want (and don’t want). As a result, you are (and will be) successful about whatever it is that you have decided on.
While it seems like you don’t have time for love (for single individuals), something out there wants to offer an olive branch to you. As I’ve mentioned, they can’t get enough of their thoughts of you. Moreover, their memory of you is something that makes them feel alive.
Something is changing around this person, and perhaps this memory of you will push them to express their feelings.
Expansion is your nature, dear Capricorn, so don’t dim your light to accommodate somebody else’s smallness, Oracle says. If someone makes you want to retract, slowly back away because they are not for you. Shine your light anyway.
All relationships are essentially an energetic agreement, Oracle says. Those that are meant to last will adapt to the change in your energy. So if you are ascending and achieving, don’t wait for somebody to be in alignment with that. Just shine anyway, because the right person is already aligned with that.
You have your own light dear Capricorn, and it’s useless to feel small because someone appears to be bigger than they really are.
Shuffle the deck and click on the card from left to right to get your past-present-future quick reading. If you need instructions especially about setting an intention, you can shuffle the deck here.
Knight of Swords
You or someone around you is a proactive and curious individual. He is opinionated, but also a clear and intentional communicator.
The Knight of Swords in this position is possessive and singular in the pursuit of knowledge. There is little application and even less ethical consideration in your endeavors.
Temperance (Major Arcana)
Despite the challenges and the pain that often accompany change and growth, you may find that your strong personal and interpersonal foundation help you keep grounded.
Examine your personal and interpersonal habits and honestly determine which of those things perpetuate patterns that drain you.
King of Swords
The embodiment of intellectual authority. You or someone around you exercises logic and reason, honoring histories, legality, and tact.
The King of Swords in this position warns of an abuse of power and authority. You might be ruled by bias, convincing yourself that your unfounded personal notions are objective facts. Others might be abusing their relationships with you and you might feel used, but are unsure why.
More spiritual hacks
- Mastering the Art of Manifestation: Powerful Manifestation Techniques You Can Do TodayMastering the art of manifestation entails having your personal touch. There is no one and correct way of manifestation, that’s why it’s fun and you can be creative with it. You can religiously follow all Read more…
- I’m Surrounded by Idiots: Why Are People So Annoying & How to Deal with ThemIf you’ve ever wondered why are people so annoying and felt everyone is acting stupid, Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson might just be the book for you. In this book, Erikson explores the DISC Read more…
- How to Start the New Year Strong in 5 WaysIt’s a new year! That means it’s time to dip your toes in a successful year ahead. Here are 5 tips on how to start the new year strong. Reverse engineer what happened last year Read more…
- Signs You Are Being Gaslighted and What to DoGaslighting is when you question your reality as if the truth is just your twisted perception of things. What is factual suddenly becomes untrue, simply because the gaslighter who you admire/love/adore just says it to Read more…
- How to Say No and Set Boundaries in 5 Easy WaysWe often encounter toxic people around us–in the form of demanding or manipulative people, or could also be passive-aggressive ones. But whether they’re truthfully toxic or it’s just our fragility, it doesn’t matter. We don’t Read more…
- What is the Practice of Mindfulness and Times You Are Actually Doing ItMindfulness is conscious awareness. It is a form of redirected focus or controlled attention where you become aware of your environment, if not your triggers. And so if you ask, what is the practice of Read more…